Girl Scout cookies will be available via delivery for the first time (Feb 5-28)

Finally.  It took a global pandemic to make it possible to order Girl Scout cookies for delivery.   

https://www.mysanantonio.com/food/article/order-Girl-Scout-cookies-via-Grub-Hub-15902877.php

As a result of the coronavirus pandemic, the Girl Scout program partnered with Grubhub to have its cookies delivered to your doorstep starting Feb. 5.

The nationwide delivery option, which runs until Feb. 28, doesn't require a minimum purchase of boxes.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Did you ever get an answer to your question of whether or not the Boy Scouts had a “special forces unit” specifically comprised of sexy teen boys?

Disgusting and disturbing. 

That wasn't me I have no clue what the hell you are talking about. 

Must have me confused with someone from one of the underground clubs you belong to in Hell's Kitchen. 

12 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Did you ever get an answer to your question of whether or not the Boy Scouts had a “special forces unit” specifically comprised of sexy teen boys?

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Disgusting and disturbing. 

That wasn't me I have no clue what the hell you are talking about. 

Must have me confused with someone else from one of the underground clubs you belong to in Hell's Kitchen. 

Come guys please take your flirting to pm. Thanks. 

15 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

fukk that.... I love the Samoa’s. 

I remember about 35 years ago (not making this up) there was plastic or mica in them or something like that. It was either the mints or some coconut mess. I can't possibly be the only one who recalls that. I think the best line ever about Girl Scout cookies was Wednesday from The Addams Family: "Are they made from real Girl Scouts?" lol