Jamal Adams Supports his "Dawg" Sam Freakin Darnold!!

8 hours ago, jetsons said:

He said Exactly what I believe is the most significant problem with Sam... Loss of Confidence... Anyone who’s played ball at any level especially at an elite level can tell you that Confidence is Almost Everything when it comes to performing well.

When has Darnold EVER performed WELL?  When has he ever displayed he has confidence? WTF is Adams yapping about?  https://www.radio.com/sports/nfl/darnold-and-jones-are-bottom-2-in-passer-rating-since-2018

• WTF? 1

Sam has no confidence because they're looking to replace him.

... or ...

They're looking to replace him because Sam has no confidence.

Where was all this confidence before the discussion about replacing him came along?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Yep Jamal Adams supports Sam Darnold and he thinks that Sam will eventually able to get it done!

https://nypost.com/2021/02/05/jamal-adams-sam-darnold-hears-jets-trade-chatter/
Indeed Adams said in part this:
“Absolutely he can play,” Jamal Adams said Thursday on CBS Sports Radio’s “Tiki & Tierney” show. “Right now, he’s lost a lot of confidence. You get all this speculation [about] a new quarterback. [People] want Trevor [Lawrence], they want Deshaun [Watson] – those things are definitely getting to him. And I know it is because he’s human at the end of the day.”
Oh and he said this...
“Wherever he lands, he’s going to be fine,” Adams said. “I’m pulling for Sammy. I shot him a text the other day. He’s going to be fine, man. He’s going to get his confidence back, and he’s going to start ripping again.”
So Jamal still reads this board....

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jamesr said:

Sam has no confidence because they're looking to replace him.

... or ...

They're looking to replace him because Sam has no confidence.

Where was all this confidence before the discussion about replacing him came along?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Or theyre not looking to replace him?