1. 1. what happened to brenda?

• 1)abducted by the INSIDERS
    • THAT TRAFFIC STOP HAD A HOTTIE COP
    • THAT TRAFFIC STOPPED TURNED UP WARRANTS
    • SHE FELL INTO HER SAGGING FLOOR
    • SHES ON A SECRET RECRUITING MISSION
    • MAXMAN BANNED HER FOR THE WUB WUB THING
    • SHES TRYING TO GET ALL HER PHOTOS BACK
    • SHES CAMPING OUT AT THE MALL AWAITING KEVIN!

She probobly is camped out at the mall JIM but ,i`ll bet she` at victoria`s secret picking up something sexy to wrap her self up in for you, you should talk to one of your cop buddies and get a master key for the handcuffs she`ll probobly be locking you up in.....

Well folks...I was on a mission....I have been driving around Rochester NY looking for the Shane residence. Got pulled over and told the officer I would make a donation to the policemens ball, but he said they dont' have balls...JUST KIDDIN....So I found this farm in NY thought it was Tommyboys haus, but only found bunnies running around... picked up a few brown eggs, (now what is the difference between whte-n-brown? ) I tought male/female but then again....blonde thingie...SO I am back for a few hours then off an running...

BITONTI....if you read this my girlfriends and I are heading to PHILLY today...LORENZOS after midnite!!!lol....we are staying for the nite, perhaps we can meet up for a cocktail... :mrgreen: check your pm !

ENJOY YOUR EASTER everyone!

Archived