Murder at Midnight Mafia Game Thread (Day 4) [Game Over; Town Wins!]

11 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Jesus Christ.

I am. I was also first to stay stop over-indexing on Miller/cop dynamics until we learn more, and to mention that a broken cop probably means an alternative means of detection, and was first to put forth my LD statement...

Glad you’re keeping up though.

That was a good move if you’re scum

6 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

You are playing a bit to tight my friend...all ape all the time...interesting plan as we move closer to mid game.  Have you any thoughts on the rest of us?

not really, i was good with stark  lynch though, and thought jvill was town

Barry reaction stuck out so he's in pool

ape is best read atm and nothing i've seen today changes that

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

not really, i was good with stark  lynch though, and thought jvill was town

Barry reaction stuck out so he's in pool

ape is best read atm and nothing i've seen today changes that

Well, start working on your #2 and #3 reads. If you’re going to take the town aloha position, you should do better then fap over me.

4 minutes ago, Drums said:

I am not feeling voting JETS right now. Leaning it is just him. I’ve been trying to figure out Ape, I have pros and cons, but I’ll hammer if need be. 

Otherwise, I’m thinking. 

Perhaps list them. Do your town folk a favor, be transparent.

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Perhaps list them. Do your town folk a favor, be transparent.

Things have been pointed out already but to add some other thoughts:

You jumping to Crusher just now was kinda weird.I just said I wasn’t feeling JETS vote. Could be a coincidence or another reason, who knows.

Null: You brushed off 80 and jif as town on town pretty easily, stayed away from stark

Pros: CTM might just be tunneling, you started the LD, haven’t hated your reads. 

Just now, Drums said:

Things have been pointed out already but to add some other thoughts:

You jumping to Crusher just now was kinda weird.I just said I wasn’t feeling JETS vote. Could be a coincidence or another reason, who knows.

Null: You brushed off 80 and jif as town on town pretty easily, stayed away from stark

Pros: CTM might just be tunneling, you started the LD, haven’t hated your reads. 

I followed 80 on Jets. I wanted reacts. At least 3-4 of you said no interest in Jets. That’s good info. 

I went back to crusher. My gut read. If I’m going to get lynched, I want my vote there for the record. Not being dramatic, but someone already offered to hammer me - so yea.

I didn’t “stay away” from Stark. I watched the majority of those sussing him, and they were using rationale that he hid as scum last game. I didn’t like that, just from the stance of gamesmanship. I want online when he got lynched. Hence my reaction. Also, as you saw last game, I don’t read him well.

Crusher, Barry and maybe you and greenseed are my guess atm.

5 minutes ago, Drums said:

dont buy his narrative swap. i don't tunnel on ape just because he's ape.. last game is perfect example.

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

dont buy his narrative swap. i don't tunnel on ape just because he's ape.. last game is perfect example.

That’s a pretty good point but it felt like you guys brought the end of that game into this game

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I followed 80 on Jets. I wanted reacts. At least 3-4 of you said no interest in Jets. That’s good info. 

I went back to crusher. My gut read. If I’m going to get lynched, I want my vote there for the record. Not being dramatic, but someone already offered to hammer me - so yea.

I didn’t “stay away” from Stark. I watched the majority of those sussing him, and they were using rationale that he hid as scum last game. I didn’t like that, just from the stance of gamesmanship. I want online when he got lynched. Hence my reaction. Also, as you saw last game, I don’t read him well.

Crusher, Barry and maybe you and greenseed are my guess atm.

So JETS, the guy you started the day on, is poof totally gone as quickly as that?

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You know you can vote people as a reaction test. You don’t have to actually want them dead. You learn this in your 2nd game usually.

• Post of the Week 3

Though, CTM's Ape obsession is kind of gross.  It's funny like haha but it's also a nice easy cover to not give an ounce of effort in to the game.

I'd put him in the mix to die as well.

Not saying I think Ape is town, dont really know, nothing stands out as scummy but burying your hand in the sand and screaming that same player over and over again isnt exactly, useful.