JD's First Draft- Will anyone get cut?

PepPep

So here's JD's first draft. How many and which ones do you guys see as being starters, solid contributors, buried on the bench or cut as the season rolls around? I'm curious because I'm not quite sure how JD would react if Saleh wanted to cut loose one of the guys he just drafted for one of 'his' vet guys or even promising young rookies. 

Personally, I think Becton, Mims, Davis are locks. Hall is too promising and I can't imagine him being cut even if he plays poorly. Clark, Morgan and Zuniga are really on the bubble and need to show out in camp. At best I think these guys will be contributors but I could def. see one of them getting cut. I think our special teams will be a lot better and Mann will look great this year. Perine is a question mark. If Coleman and Ty play really well and Perine gets nicked up or just looks slow, I dunno man. He may get buried on the depth chart or even cut loose. Maybe the Jets end up drafting a RB late who impresses in camp.    

Becton- T

Mims- WR

Davis- S

Zuniga- Edge

Perine- RB

Morgan- QB

Clark- T/G

Hall- CB

Mann- P

13 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

You guys are the same people that wanted to cut QW after his rookie season 

Because calling for Q to be cut was a thing. 

I don’t think it’s fair to jump to conclusions on any player after one year - especially last season without the regular offseason - but if you’re still not showing up in year two and there are better option on the roster than you might be on the bubble.

Let’s just hope JD is objective and keeps the best players and does not protect his draft picks.  

Those 3rd and 4th round picks were real duds, but from the FA signings it would appear there is more faith in Morgan, Davis and Clark than Zuniga and Perine.