2006 Season Ticket Prices

Green DNA

Just got the invoice today and of course my effin seats went up to $95 a pop. No letter explaining the increase, just a card with the breakout. Prices have increased every year since Woody bought the team. The Jets are just another corporation.

Sections 109-113 and 129-133 will be $90 per ticket

The rest of the lower tier will remain $70 per ticket

The entire mezzanine will be $95 per ticket

Sections 309-313 and 329-333 will remain $70 per ticket

The rest of the upper level will be $65 per ticket

I take my son, so I am getting nailed for $1,900 per season. The part that really pisses me off is that I will get charged $380 for two pre-season games that I have no interest in. That's almost $400 for the privilege of owning the seats, total ripoff.

Attn Woody: YOUR TEAM SUCKS!! YOU ARE CHARGING PREMIUM PRICES FOR AN INFERIOR PRODUCT YOU FRIGGIN THIEF.

If the Jets could get to a god damn Super Bowl, it would be a lot easier to take, but this just pisses me off.

I take my son, so I am getting nailed for $1,900 per season. The part that really pisses me off is that I will get charged $380 for two pre-season games that I have no interest in. That's almost $400 for the privilege of owning the seats, total ripoff.

I never thought I'd say this, but after 13 years on the waiting list and getting down to 679, I hope my number doesn't come up this year. I don't want to cough up 2 grand plus drive 7 hours each way to watch a crap team.

With my luck, this will be the year my number comes up. Damn. Hey, at least I can use my waiting list fees to offset a minimum amountof the cost.

673 you will probably get tickets this year i know at least 4 guys not contributing to the Jets organization this year.1 guy put it all in perspective he said i can sit home comfortable drink all i want not have to drive not have to wait in line to pee not pay to park and most importantly turn it off anytime i want to. he said instead of sending in the money for season tickets he will buy a monstrous hd tv

Being a non season ticket holder (I am on the list), how do they come to the conclusion as to which sections to raise?

Those sections starting with a 1 are the lower deck aabout the

30-50 yard line. Like any other venue the better seats cost more.

Maybe our friend might buy some. He can tell the people in the bar

he's buying what good seats he has.

My seats went up to $95. Ugh.

They have BALLS doing this after a season and offseason like they are having.

I feel for ya man.

Where do Duane & The De-Jeterates sit? They havn't been on here in a while...wondering how they took the price up.

Don't they know you're a mighty webmaster?

I am going to remind them. It wasn't marked on my invoice. I was looking for a big red stamp that said:

Complimentary

Must be an oversight. I am sure they will clear it up this week. :Cuss:

I am going to remind them. It wasn't marked on my invoice. I was looking for a big red stamp that said:

Complimentary

Must be an oversight. I am sure they will clear it up this week. :Cuss:

I think when they found out that you smoke pole that it cancelled out you being a webmaster for the team.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JetFanFL

Being a non season ticket holder (I am on the list), how do they come to the conclusion as to which sections to raise?

Those sections starting with a 1 are the lower deck aabout the

30-50 yard line. Like any other venue the better seats cost more.

Maybe our friend might buy some. He can tell the people in the bar

he's buying what good seats he has.

The mezzanine (where I am) also gets banged out every single year. Mostly it's $5, but one time it was $10. I'd have to go back and check, but I'm pretty sure that the tix have gone up about $40 since Morning Woody took over the team. I wonder if this trust fund billionaire even knows what the Jets record was last year?

I feel for ya man.

Where do Duane & The De-Jeterates sit? They havn't been on here in a while...wondering how they took the price up.

The De-Jeterates are Stars. They don't pay for nothing. Duane walks up to the gate and says....let me in.

Who is going to tell him no?

The De-Jeterates are Stars. They don't pay for nothing. Duane walks up to the gate and says....let me in.

Who is going to tell him no?

True, true.

All I know is I can't wait for those awesome ribs again!

Quote:

Originally Posted by JetFanFL

The mezzanine (where I am) also gets banged out every single year. Mostly it's $5, but one time it was $10. I'd have to go back and check, but I'm pretty sure that the tix have gone up about $40 since Morning Woody took over the team. I wonder if this trust fund billionaire even knows what the Jets record was last year?

I always had tickets to the games since day one. But in the early

seventies when I first got season tickets for myself and my 3 boys

I don't exactly remeber what each seat cost but I know thefour

seats for each game was way less than the $90 it will cost for one

seat this year.

I never thought I'd say this, but after 13 years on the waiting list and getting down to 679, I hope my number doesn't come up this year. I don't want to cough up 2 grand plus drive 7 hours each way to watch a crap team.

With my luck, this will be the year my number comes up. Damn. Hey, at least I can use my waiting list fees to offset a minimum amountof the cost.

Meeting you will be worth the 14 hour drive my SECRET JET FAN!:rolleyes:

Archived