Final Injury Report For This Week VS Broncos

jetsrule128

9 minutes ago, Action Zachtion said:

What's up with Crowder? 

I assume it’s still the groin, but I’m fine with him being out as long as Moore is healthy.

Moore should be the present AND future in the slot. Crowder is just a semi-expensive insurance policy for a year. He’s as good as gone come January, maybe even before the trade deadline. And why the hell a guy like Berrios gets so much flack from people around here is beyond me. Is it because he’s white? Because I don’t know what the hell else it could be. He’s tough as hell, has 4.4 speed, can contribute as a sure handed PR and is totally worthy as a backup slot. He absolutely has a place on the team.

Meanwhile people are banging the table for Mims who is seemingly a simple minded dipsh*t who can’t digest the playbook.

I was a big fan of his coming out of Baylor. But God knows it wouldn’t be the first time that a highly talented receiver taken in the 2nd round turned out to be doodoo. They come around literally every year.