Colin Cowherd: Jets should fire Robert Saleh

4 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Ugh, where did I say I was upset about what Cowhered had to say?  I said he did this with ZW and it worked well, got him clicks so now hes doing it with Saleh.  If I agree or disagree I care, I dont need you to tell me that Cowherd has a right to his opinion but if my opinion is hes trolling for clicks, that no on is dumb enough to think Saleh should be fired half way through season one, well damn, all of a sudden having an opinion is not important

You really need to read what you comment on.  I never even listened to the video, I clicked on nothing but you did.  Your really not consistent with your mouth, it just runs

For someone who didn’t watch the video, you can’t seem to stop commenting on said video.

it’s almost like you want to disagree for the sake of disagreeing. *shocker*

10 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

For someone who didn’t watch the video, you can’t seem to stop commenting on said video.

it’s almost like you want to disagree for the sake of disagreeing. *shocker*

Really, I needed to listen to the entire video to understand what he said about Saleh. 
While you keep arguing without realizing what I said.  Shocking but you’ll come back for more.  Why can’t you do what I do and others do when we say something wrong, read something wrong and just say “my bad” instead of arguing away