Which QB gets cut in this scenario?

SouthernJet

Assmop brings up a interesting scenario.

If Jets get Ramsey and trade for Schaub or draft a 1st or 2nd round QB who is odd man out.

Chad or Bolly.

Assmop says Chad gets cut before opening day and Bolly is 3rd string.

i think we keep Chad, and either cut or Practice squad Bolly if he gets thru waivers.

Any thoughts?

If Jets get Ramsey and trade for Schaub or draft a 1st or 2nd round QB who is odd man out.

Chad or Bolly.

i think we keep Chad, and either cut or Practice squad Bolly if he gets thru waivers.

Any thoughts?

if schaub and ramsey are on the team chad will be cut before the season when his salary would become gauranteed.

Let the Schaub era begin.

if schaub and ramsey are on the team chad will be cut before the season when his salary would become gauranteed.

Let the Schaub era begin.

theres no way that schaub AND ramsey will both be here....

theres no way that schaub AND ramsey will both be here....

hmmmm, dont know about that,,

ramsey has 1 year left on contract, if we get him for a6th rounder as backup to schaub,,and chad doesnt heal,,

then we can keep him in 2007 (he knows system) or cut him

no one has any illusions we aare bringin ramsey here as a starter

ramsey has 1 year left on contract, if we get him for a6th rounder as backup to schaub,,and chad doesnt heal,,

OK,,,,IF that would happen...then BOLLY would be gone...

ramsey,schaub and chad....i dont see chad being released ...

Chad or Bolly.

Any thoughts?

bolly gets chopped to short needs a step stool to see over the O-line:)

I believe there is another new system, Chad does not know the system

OK,,,,IF that would happen...then BOLLY would be gone...

ramsey,schaub and chad....i dont see chad being released ...

i can think of 9 million reasons why he should get cut. to say nothing of the fact that bolly is more effective behind our o-line.

Matt Schaub is the ultimate "grass is always greener" player. Patrick Ramsey has proven more than Schaub. Honestly, nobody knows jack **** about Schaub except that he's the preseason MVP and he is capable of lighting up the Patriots' JV secondary.

Matt Schaub is the ultimate "grass is always greener" player. Patrick Ramsey has proven more than Schaub. Honestly, nobody knows jack **** about Schaub except that he's the preseason MVP and he is capable of lighting up the Patriots' JV secondary.

don't forget that he lit up the ACC, and was the player of the year in 2002 (the same league with phillip rivers). he still holds nearly all uva passing records and likely would have been in heisman competition had he not been hurt early in 2003 season.

don't forget that he lit up the ACC, and was the player of the year in 2002 (the same league with phillip rivers). he still holds nearly all uva passing records and likely would have been in heisman competition had he not been hurt early in 2003 season.

College success means nothing. He has proved no more than Lineart, Cutler, Young, or Croyle.

now you are starting to get it.

what exactly has d'brick proven for that $20M+ signing bonus you want to the jets to throw at him?

Go look at the offensive tackles taken top ten in the past decade and show me all the busts.

I see one, possibly two, depending on what you consider Leonard Davis.

Now, do the same with quarterbacks. D'Brick is the safest pick in the entire draft.

Go look at the offensive tackles taken top ten in the past decade and show me all the busts.

I see one, possibly two, depending on what you consider Leonard Davis.

Now, do the same with quarterbacks. D'Brick is the safest pick in the entire draft.

agree ,,mario is safe as well for a 3-4 scheme,,he can play DE or standup OLB lined up next to DE on opposite side of TE,,aka LT

Archived