Jets plan to prevent injuries

Much has been said about all the planning the Jets have done to reduce injuries.  It seems the main result is an unprepared team that has been doggin' it through OTAs and early preseason, and the injuries mount nonetheless.  Bottom line is injuries happen. THe team needs to work harder over OTAs and through training camp, as I-- and I imagine most Jets fans--are tired of seeing a team that looks unprepared, even if it is the preseason.  The plan is already a bust.

• Sympathy 2

Just now, Phillyjet said:

Much has been said about all the planning the Jets have done to reduce injuries.  It seems the main result is an unprepared team that has been doggin' it through OTAs and early preseason, and the injuries mount nonetheless.  Bottom line is injuries happen. THe team needs to work harder over OTAs and through training camp, as I-- and I imagine most Jets fans--are tired of seeing a team that looks unprepared, even if it is the preseason.  The plan is already a bust.

Best way for the jets to prevent injuries is to not get off the bus.

• Upvote 1