Meshawn begging for work....LOL

Jetfan13

Chiefs | Team gets a call from K. Johnson

Wed, 22 Mar 2006 05:09:10 -0800

The Wichita Eagle reports free agent WR <A href="http://www.kffl.com/player/1836/nfl">Keyshawn Johnson (Cowboys) placed a call to Kansas City Chiefs president/general manager Carl Peterson late last week, and as usual, he was very direct. "I'd really like to be a Chief," Johnson told Peterson. Peterson said Tuesday, March 21, that he appreciates the interest, but the Chiefs have told Johnson to wait a couple of weeks until the franchise addresses some other needs on defense.

I would hardly call it begging. He turned down a $3 million offer from the Giants. He could be signed today if he lowered his asking price a little.

did he turn the Giants down or was he not offered a contract? I hadn't heard

What can I say, Shanny is a genius.

Yes I was on the Patsy boards giving them their crow, I won't do it here because I don't hate the Jets.

I hate New England with a passion.

Welcome to JN...Feel free to kick each Patriot fan in the teeth. Thanks.

Yes I was on the Patsy boards giving them their crow, I won't do it here because I don't hate the Jets.

I hate New England with a passion.

I thought I remembered that signature. You'll need to take that down immediately by the way. :rolleyes: For the most part, Patriots fans are a bunch of whiney bitches. Of course there are exceptions but from I have seen I can count them on about one hand. They just absolutely love me over there.

Stupidity #1 money #2 supposedly we couldnt afford him.Keyshawn would be the tallest reciever on the team if we signed him.

I don't think Keyshawn would be a good pick, you guys are in a rebuilding process, and bringing in an old reciever does no good.

You guys need to look younger and develop players.

Pennington is a great QB with amazing accuracy when he isn't hurt.

Build up that O line and get a young pair of legs in that backfield and your offense would be pretty good.:)

Why did you trade Santana Moss?:confused:

Because he grew alligator arms whenever there was a defender in the same zip code and because he seemed to be on a quest to see how quickly he could run kicks to the sideline.

Archived