Where to watch in Ft. Lauderdale?

Fort Lauderdale doesn’t really have a Jets bar but plenty of places will show the game. 

Diamond Dolls on Powerline (titty bar)

Boarsnest on Prospect (hole in the wall biker bar & Bills bar)

Kelly Brothers on Federal and Oakland  (quiet Irish bar that will show the game, the bartender Aine is a complete mental case)

Bokampers Oakland East (Fins bar, huge inside, expensive, ton of huge TVs)

Twin Peaks on Cypress and Andrews (Hooters knock off, hot girls, lots of TVs, good bar food)

Big Dogs on Dixie and Oakland (hole in the wall, average bar food, smaller tvs, cheap)

Quarterdeck on Las Olas and the beach (locals/tourists bar, good food, average tvs, you’re near the beach)

It’s a local game so most bars will have but those are the ones I’d considered. I’m personally not a fan of Bokampers but it’s busy so a lot people like it.

On 10/6/2022 at 5:39 PM, FidelioJet said:

My brother has to be in Ft. Lauderdale Sunday for work.  He's looking for a Jet bar.  Anyone know of a good place?

https://www.facebook.com/events/462361602324908/?acontext={"event_action_history"%3A[{"surface"%3A"notifications_tab"}%2C{"mechanism"%3A"surface"%2C"surface"%3A"groups_highlight_units"}]%2C"ref_notif_type"%3A"group_highlights"}