Jets open +3 against Vikings

BallinPB

Just now, FidelioJet said:

Except that you just did.  

Jets' being 3.5 underdogs - interesting discussion.

Another Zach Wilson sucks thread - not all that interesting. 

Fair.  So to the point though, against a 9-2 team I never thought the line would be this close as Vegas has been betting against us all year with the lines.  

3 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Fair.  So to the point though, against a 9-2 team I never thought the line would be this close as Vegas has been betting against us all year with the lines.  

Jets are a very good football team right now.

Showcasing a defense that has shown the ability to completely shut down an offense.  Add to that a QB that has shown himself to be more competent than his predecessor - with some exciting young weapons.  

Not shocking the line is where it is.

• Upvote 4

Just now, FidelioJet said:

Jets are a very good football team right now.

Showcasing a defense that has shown the ability to completely shut down an offense.  Add to that a QB that has shown himself to be more competent than his predecessor - with some exciting young weapons.  

Not shocking the line is where it is.

3 is pretty surprising. Vegas is begging people to take the Vikings. And I love that 

6 minutes ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

3 is pretty surprising. Vegas is begging people to take the Vikings. And I love that 

There is no "Vegas" there is only perception of gamblers.

The sole goal is to get even money on both sides.  "Vegas" doesn't gamble, they take their Vig without risk.

Right now, it seems, there's some positive momentum for the Jets.

• Upvote 3

I would take the points. The Vikings were supposed to absolutely roll Dallas, because Dallas couldn't stop the run and Cook was going to run all over them, unless they stacked the box, in which case Jefferson would torch them. Another example of that's why you play the game. Dallas scored early and often, but most importantly, got to Cousins. Jefferson is almost assuredly going to get his, but if you contain Cook and harass Cousins, it's a winnable game. On the road, but we match up well, I would take the points.

This is a great matchup for the Jets. Vikings run on their high powered offense and we’ve seen what happens when they play a good defense (Dallas). If Mike White plays like he did against the Bears it’s gonna be another blowout