Willets Point, Queens

6 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

What people?  They’re talking about putting a dome on an existing building.  Who can stop it.  
Why would Cohen even care, the whole thing is silly 

I’m just saying when rich people want to block something they can figure out a way generally. Just gotta find the one on the take which isn’t overly difficult. The Jets will always be in NJ anwyays

Just now, Matt39 said:

I’m just saying when rich people want to block something they can figure out a way generally. Just gotta find the one on the take which isn’t overalls difficult. The Jets will always be in NJ anwyays

We were talking about a dome, in NJ, on an existing building. 

I agree, the reality of the situation is Jets aren’t moving for too many different reasons 

On 12/3/2022 at 11:18 AM, Jet Nut said:

We were talking about a dome, in NJ, on an existing building. 

I agree, the reality of the situation is Jets aren’t moving for too many different reasons 

Ship sailed. Giants ownership wouldn’t allow it during initial plans for MetLife construction 

On 12/1/2022 at 2:39 PM, Sperm Edwards said:

Maybe much, much worse -- I don't think the two states' marginal tax rates are that different, but wouldn't the extra NYC income tax apply on top of the state tax, seeing how they're playing within the 5 boroughs? If so it's another 4% for them (at least for the game checks; the bonus checks would be where the team's HQ is, I'd think, which would still be NJ). 

They should move to Florida or Texas.  

• Haha 1