My Cleat My Cause - Greg Knapp

Saw the cleat for Knapp yesterday and thought it was great.

I have to say, going hands free in the car is pretty easy these days. Most text messages come up, with google telling me next text from____, while my phone is in the center console.  Android auto is great, same with Apple Car Play.

Most of them I just ignore but when Lauren calls telling me to get milk on they way home from work I am on it lol. All done by voice, pretty cool.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

10 hours ago, Maxman said:

I have to say, going hands free in the car is pretty easy these days. Most text messages come up, with google telling me next text from____, while my phone is in the center console.  Android auto is great, same with Apple Car Play.

Most of them I just ignore but when Lauren calls telling me to get milk on they way home from work I am on it lol. All done by voice, pretty cool.

I heard the Knapp accident wasn’t from texting but rather checking the map on the phone. 

way too many distracted drivers. 

• Sympathy 1

20 hours ago, Maxman said:

Yep, just hit a new car with that Apple play. Texting talking all hands free. But honestly , first time I was playing music connected by Bluetooth to my phone I’m the house and the sane damn sing started playing in the car when I turn in kinda scared the he’ll out of me, thought it was haunted.,

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Yep, just hit a new car with that Apple play. Texting talking all hands free. But honestly , first time I was playing music connected by Bluetooth to my phone I’m the house and the sane damn sing started playing in the car when I turn in kinda scared the he’ll out of me, thought it was haunted.,

https://www.businessinsider.com/bluetooth-name-origin-2017-3

Check this out on why it is called Bluetooth....

• Upvote 1