More slogans

Matt39

That's like the Seal Motto 60% percent crap he was spewing.  I served with those guys in limited capacity and they win because they don't wear ridiculous shirts that preach 60 Goddamn percent lol . They get the job done and are laser focused on that Mission and only that Mission.  

22 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

I laid it out earlier. Corporate slogans are overcompensating. Woodys lack of anything seeps down from the top. The lack of caring at all after yesterdays loss was alarming. Just looked way too happy for the season to be over. 

I think you're just finding things to complain about. But that's me. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

The moment I heard his spiel about "these are grown men" and "professionals", I knew we were screwed.

The head coach thinks every player on his team (and in the league) is a Kobe-level assassin in terms of work ethic and desire to be great.

Saleh does seem to have some leadership traits, but the preponderance of the evidence is that he's a fraud.

Mike Tomlin has coached for 16 years and never had a losing season.  Not even this year with Trubisky and Pickett.  That's some real work.

We've been bamboozled.

Saleh has been Gase-level in terms of W-L and that is with a roster that's loaded compared to what Gase had to work with.

Losers like Saleh always have an excuse.  And Saleh is more creative with his excuses than most coaches.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1