Indiana Jones and the Stairway To Heaven Mafia - DAY 1 ( part 1 and 2- town wins)

Nolder

Votecount
80 - jvill, jif, Stark, Smash (4)
Greenseed - 80, crusher, Barry, Ape, Hal (5)
Jif - Pac, jgb (2)
jgb - lurker, greenseed (2)
Arsis - Beaver (1)
Barry - Arsis (1)

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch.
DEADLINE: Monday 9AM EST

3 minutes ago, JiFields said:

You were an unnecessary a$$hole feigning for likes and lol trolling because I simply suggested a course of action.  My emo response was calculated and really for my own entertainment but at least you're mature enough to recognize it was all YOUR fault it got so messy. ;-) 

Nevertheless you are a candidate to lynch on policy. Your gambit was hamfisted, if indeed it was one.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Votecount
80 - jvill, jif, Stark, Smash (4)
Greenseed - 80, crusher, Barry, Ape, Hal (5)
Jif - Pac, jgb (2)
jgb - lurker, greenseed (2)
Arsis - Beaver (1)
Barry - Arsis (1)

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch.
DEADLINE: Monday 9AM EST

Good morning sunshine. I unvoted  the Peen. 

Just now, JiFields said:

Legit, no clue what you're talking about.

What policy did a violate that deserves a lynching and what gambit did I attempt? 

You’re a liability to the town even if you are town due to your ridiculous attempt to question the most and only solid data point we have. 

24 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Good morning sunshine. I unvoted  the Peen. 

Crusher why move off? Holding your cards or have a new target in mind?

Keeping your powder dry is cool I guess but I wonder… 80 has completely evaded any suspicion from you…

Suspicious On To You GIF by Originals

35 minutes ago, JiFields said:

You were an unnecessary a$$hole feigning for likes and lol trolling because I simply suggested a course of action.  My emo response was calculated and really for my own entertainment but at least you're mature enough to recognize it was all YOUR fault it got so messy. ;-) 

LOL just LMFAO

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, JiFields said:

Legit, no clue what you're talking about.

What policy did a violate that deserves a lynching and what gambit did I attempt? 

you know who has no clue ? you 

My case on 80 had many moving parts which eventually led to you possibly being innocent and you like the skimmer you are decided to cherry pick my debate with 80 where I was trying to get info and claim confusion. Its day one you went EMO and it was not some genius tactic like you're* now trying to claim, it was just you being you. 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

My case on 80 had many moving parts which eventually led to you possibly being innocent and you like the skimmer you are decided to cherry pick my debate with 80 where I was trying to get info and claim confusion. Its day one you went EMO and it was not some genius tactic like you're* now trying to claim, it was just you being you. 

Problem is JiF going emo might not indicate alignment but it does make him a disruptive force even if town that will be a liability as we go on. Rabbit holing the conversation is indicative however.

9 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

To distract from Peen, the leading vote-getter at the moment mind you, who he seemingly refuses to even acknowledge is in the game?  

So, do we think:

stark is scum distracting from scum?

stsrk is scum avoiding going in a town train?

statk is town just doing what he thinks is right, not knowing any actual alignments?

7 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

Gaming the mod. That’s why I’m getting votes.

This game is ******* ridiculous.  If it’s game policy to lynch mod/gamers, send me to the noose. Let it be known that I wasn’t voting people to coffins based on my meta logic, I was sparing them. My  idea that Nolder wouldn’t make a new player scum was to focus attention on finding scum elsewhere. Of course scum wouldn’t like that.  Interesting how much heat that has brought me and who’s bringing it. 

So why the change from Being so sure Nolder wouldn’t make a rookie scum, to the opposite theory that Nolder made jgb scum? There wasn’t any change in jgb’s behavior that I noticed.

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Ummmmm, I wasnt talking to you and you responded to a post where I said, "I have no clue" and then you said,...."you know who has no clue, you!"....yeah, duh, that's what I just said, lmfao  blockhead is back baby!

• More Ugh 1

35 minutes ago, jgb said:

Crusher why move off? Holding your cards or have a new target in mind?

Keeping your powder dry is cool I guess but I wonder… 80 has completely evaded any suspicion from you…

Suspicious On To You GIF by Originals

Parks vote on me over "gambit" and "policy" cant explain it, refuses to participate in any hunting, yet questions why Crusher isnt voting numerous players...

yeah, I'd be down to kill this one for sure

Unvote

Vote Jgb

10 hours ago, Stark said:

Peen isn’t worth anyone’s attention. 

How many people are in this game ? Yet you’re focused on just me  how about anyone else’s thoughts on peen.  Maybe pac or smash or beaver or any of the new peeps. 

He’s not focused just in you. That feels like a mischaracterization if what’s happening.

9 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Want a case ... here's where JIF agreed with 80 pinging Greenseed4 a few posts before JIF cast his suspicion on Barry. They then they went into an epic argument on the subject. That's enough to ping my interest far more than @Arsis crap ass argument that I'm in cahoots with Barry the Deputy and somehow were both scum .

Im gonna unvote Pachole

and Vote 80 

I don’t follow this logic, which is fine. More importantly, only a few posts prior didn’t you say you’ve seen nothing to move off pac?

9 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yes.  Got a better case other than inactive Pac?

I shouldn’t have argued with JiF as long as I did.  That was a mess and I had a part to play in it.  

Arguments are a crucial part of game play. Your argument was fine. It wasn’t  epic at all, though… and not worthy of eliciting a self vote by Jif. To that end, I agree it felt a bit fake.

8 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

So JiF pings and as a result you vote 80?

I think he’s connecting them.

8 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Oh I know exactly when it happens but then it started to feel forced . Then you started easing off peen and JIF as well. 

This.

Little slip here… “mod kill”

That phrase isn’t on 80s cheat sheet. Where did you get that? 

It’s so clear that you are being coached, I don’t see how you’re not getting more attention. Unless of course, one of your coaches is the one leading the charge.  Smart money says that is 80.  

This is a very astute observation.

9 minutes ago, JiFields said:

Parks vote on me over "gambit" and "policy" cant explain it, refuses to participate in any hunting, yet questions why Crusher isnt voting numerous players...

Unvote

Vote Jgb

Causes a massive distraction with horrendous logic that 6-7 people call him out on.

Claims ignorance after and tries to double dip to drive another side-show on the exact same topic.

It won't work. Ask away but you're not going to get any more explanations than the 7 you already have.

Scummy.

I forget when I started playing, but I stopped playing when I stopped drinking a little over 10 months ago.

My last game was played in a blackout.  
If I don’t remember playing with you it’s probably because you’re terrible at Mafia.

Is this for real? Congrats on 10 months if so.

6 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

If you're suggesting that I go out of my way to say stupid things... I gotta tell you, it just comes natural. 

If by active effort by some, you mean everyone except for you and Crusher for most of the day...until my train exploded to 4 people because of a deadline, then yes.  

Admit it, this is a weak case.  Or don't.  But please explain to me how newbie McNewbersome knows what "mod kill" means if I'm still learning what "gaming the mod" means, and then ask yourself who you really think is having a pow-wow amongst friends, and who is clearly not getting coached.   

You case for jgb being coached seems pretty evident.

What I’m trying to discern is who it’s coming from. Would 80 do it here if he’s doing it in the scum chat? I dunno.

The reality is, someone in the scum team is doing jgb and their team a huge disservice by over-informing him and not allowing him to naturally look like a new player.  

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, JiFields said:

Unvote

Vote Jgb

Oh, gee you've emo'd over to someone else. 

1 hour ago, jgb said:

Nevertheless you are a candidate to lynch on policy. Your gambit was hamfisted, if indeed it was one.

1 hour ago, JiFields said:

What policy and what gambit are you referring to? 

Better question, how does a newb know what policy lynches and gambits are?

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, JiFields said:

Unvote

Vote Jgb

It’s not ‘crusher isn’t voting numerous’, it’s more here’s a comment calling out crusher for not suspect 80 specifically, as if he onus’s 80 is scum.

This specifically is the most nuanced scummy thing I’ve seen in pages. 

8 minutes ago, jgb said:

Causes a massive distraction with horrendous logic that 6-7 people call him out on.

Claims ignorance after and tries to double dip to drive another side-show on the exact same topic.

It won't work. Ask away but you're not going to get any more explanations than the 7 you already have.

Scummy.

This is a non answer.

What policy Lynch are you referring to? 

What was his gambit attempt?