Bills looking to deal Losman

Obviously Losman has some leadership issues and has pretty much destroyed any chance of winning the trust / loyalty of the ownership, coaching staff and his teammates.

But, he's young, only two years in the pro's and only has started, what? 10-12 games?

He's a project worth a 3rd or 4th round pick if somebody thinks he's worth it, but it will be interesting to see if they keep him around for one last gasp chance this season.

Minnesota a possible place for him to land if he's traded, IMO.

Bills are actually making the right decision here dumping Losman. He did not play well at all last year and his teammates hate him. I hear the guy has the attitude of a pro-bowler and nothing to back it up.

I don't want him on the Jets, even if all we have to give up is a mid-rounder.

Bills are another team that may want to trade up with us. I don't think they're serious about this Nall guy starting, give me a break.

Obviously Losman has some leadership issues and has pretty much destroyed any chance of winning the trust / loyalty of the ownership, coaching staff and his teammates.

I think you nailed it 124.

He pissed quite a few people off in the entire organization with his coc*y attitude.

I think he has some pretty good skills, and with the right coaching staff, could turn out to be a pretty good QB.

Losman takes a sack.... back in the huddle....

Losman: "Like wow, dude, your guy like ran me over."

Lineman: "That wasn't my guy, that was the safety. Ever heard of a blitz?"

Losman: "Oh, yeah..... so THAT's what they were talkin about when I nodded in the meeting."

Lineman: "You slept during the meeting?"

Losman: "Like sure I did, dude. I'm on west coast time, ya'know. Geeze, you guys are like stupid, or what?"

Moulds: "You dumb ass, I was wide open! The safety was gone, I had the entire middle to myself!"

Losman: "Like wow dude, chill or sumpthin, OK? It's like totally cold out here. My eyeballs like freeze up, ya'know? Where are those mitten things?"

Moulds, whispering to the LT: "Let him come. Just let him come. Maybe he'll break another bone."

LT: "I'm already there."

Losman takes a sack.... back in the huddle....

Losman: "Like wow, dude, your guy like ran me over."

Lineman: "That wasn't my guy, that was the safety. Ever heard of a blitz?"

Losman: "Oh, yeah..... so THAT's what they were talkin about when I nodded in the meeting."

Lineman: "You slept during the meeting?"

Losman: "Like sure I did, dude. I'm on west coast time, ya'know. Geeze, you guys are like stupid, or what?"

Moulds: "You dumb ass, I was wide open! The safety was gone, I had the entire middle to myself!"

Losman: "Like wow dude, chill or sumpthin, OK? It's like totally cold out here. My eyeballs like freeze up, ya'know? Where are those mitten things?"

Moulds, whispering to the LT: "Let him come. Just let him come. Maybe he'll break another bone."

LT: "I'm already there."

HAHAHAHA that was funny. I dont want Losman here hes an *******.

I think you nailed it 124.

He pissed quite a few people off in the entire organization with his coc*y attitude.

I think he has some pretty good skills, and with the right coaching staff, could turn out to be a pretty good QB.

Did you guys not watch that ESPN special they had a month before the draft when he came out? He was acting like TO and he wasent even drated yet, even the ESPN guy said that this guy needs an attitude adjustmment. It was a show that followed him up to draft day, and in front of the cameras he was showing off how far he could throw the ball and then gloated about it in front of the camera....I thought it was a joke, but sadly it wasent.

You can tell that from the handful of games he has played?:eek:

I'm with TX on this (I really have to stop saying that), the kid just hasn't played enough to warrant this. Also, this is the reason I am happy that we got Ramsey for basically nothing, very young and still a possibility to do something special.

And to think what if your Steelers had taken Losman and the Bills Roethlisberger?:eek:

Actually a Steeler secretary was recently fired after the FO investigated whether she told Tom Donohoe that we were gettin' ready to take Big Ben during that draft. The word i got is that Donohoe was trying feverishly to trade up ahead of us to take Ben but luckily he was unable to do so. The secretary tipped him off according to the PG and Steeler brass.

Just imagine if Terry Bradshaw was drafted in today's NFL. It took him a good 4 or 5 years to develop. He'd have been released 2 or 3 times by now. :eek:

Just imagine if Terry Bradshaw was drafted in today's NFL. It took him a good 4 or 5 years to develop. He'd have been released 2 or 3 times by now. :eek:

I don't like the trend of giving up so quickly on young qb's, I see it happening more and more. How long was Steve Young on the bench?

The pressure is so intense to win right away that teams do not have the patience to try to groom a QB. Throw him in and let him learn on the job- to be honest that is the way my own company in the business world does it

Archived