Carr & New Orleans Saints?

C Mart

16 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

You would rather 2-3 yrs of Gardner Minshew arriving in camp on time with no drama to Aaron Rogers ????

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

I was a huge Aaron Rodgers fan.   But his demeanor, salary, and attitude have turned me off in recent years .   On top of that his accuracy isn’t what it was in my opinion.   
So, no, I’m not willing to bend over and assume the position, and then hold it 3 months hoping Rodgers (a) decides to play, and (b) deems us worthy.   I prefer someone who wants to commit to playing here now.  Carr.   Garapolo.   Minshew.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Bowles Movement said:

I was a huge Aaron Rodgers fan.   But his demeanor, salary, and attitude have turned me off in recent years .   On top of that his accuracy isn’t what it was in my opinion.   
So, no, I’m not willing to bend over and assume the position, and then hold it 3 months hoping Rodgers (a) decides to play, and (b) deems us worthy.   I prefer someone who wants to commit to playing here now.  Carr.   Garapolo.   Minshew.

All of that makes sense ... But Minshew ? Is there no one better ?

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Bowles Movement said:

That’s m list of guys that should be available and would represent an upgrade without a huge outlay of players or draft capital.   I’m open to other suggestions.  Tannehill?

I guess for me ... once we have accepted that this is the level of guy we will end up with ... i would want the most entertaining guy ..because the chance of the promise land becoming attainable is small.  So for me ... i guess Minshew, then Baker. Tannehill, Mike White ....  ok .... but also have the excitement factor of 4 hour old oatmeal.

If the Jets make a nuclear decision like Lamar or Fields ... that too would be entertaining as they run themselves to the hospital annually .... thoroughly entertaining for the first 6 weeks before IR. 

Edited by Dunnie

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Ron Rico said:

I heard Jacoby Brissett. 

He’s a possibility as well. Just think our QB will be along those lines A  Mayfield,Winston, Dalton, Brisette type 

I truly believe that anyone of those guys can lead The Jets into the playoffs This team is talented