Sauce Inked Up

3 hours ago, Matt39 said:

Getting through your 20’s with no tats is an achievement. It’s like still having hair at 40. You’re in the clear.

My 2 daughters are 36 and 34. Yes, Im an old Fukk.   In college i told them, you go to get a TAT, go to the bank after. I wont pay your tuition.  I sound like Archie Bunker.  BUT BOTH have thanked me for being such an a$$hole.   I have no problems with tats. It’s just not for me.  If my girls got a tat now, i could care less.  BUT, legs under my dinner table follow my rules.  Old Italian school shlt.  

• Post of the Week 1

My 2 daughters are 36 and 34. Yes, Im an old Fukk.   In college i told them, you go to get a TAT, go to the bank after. I wont pay your tuition.  I sound like Archie Bunker.  BUT BOTH have thanked me for being such an a$$hole.   I have no problems with tats. It’s just not for me.  If my girls got a tat now, i could care less.  BUT, legs under my dinner table follow my rules.  Old Italian school shlt.  
This explains so much. Kudos for figuring out the interwebs!
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, bicketybam said:
2 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

This explains so much. Kudos for figuring out the interwebs!

I cant tell if this is sarcasm but I’ll add… i grew upo in a single parent house.  VERY poor.  Didn’t want that for my kids.  Have you ever shoplifted your family dinner at 12?  I did. many times. 

On 6/22/2023 at 8:56 PM, Larz said:

So the image of him is from a video game?  Is it real? 

That photo are Sauce's real tattoo's. I'm guessing to be tatted up like that probably costs tens of thousands of real dollars. And I feel stupid explaining this but hey why not...

So long story  the 2k community has changed a lot since you probably played it. the myplayer version of 2k is the futuristic style of video games with micro transactions. Where you create an online player w/ story mode. You can play to earn small amounts of VC or pay money to get instant VC and improve you're player. If you didn't want to spend any money you would have to play 30 hours before you could use him online effectively. People have gotten really into it because you play 3v3 mostly and with all the styles/positions of BBall you can't make an unstoppable team relative to your matchup. And you know they sell all this cool gear for VC and limited edition gear for your myplayer. I stopped playing last year but the 2k myplayer online is the only online game I have ever played with a massive african american community, it's quite unique.

So anyway, sauce is likening his tattoo's to using a glitch that people may know to get VC for free, he probably spent hours playing 2k to save up for his virtual tattoos in college/highschool. If you get it it's not really that funny. But what made me laugh about it is me and my friends could usually tell what demographic we were playing by their avatars, and so many black online players knew I was a white guy by how my guy looked and played 2k. Anyway, not to sound stereotypical, but we noticed how the 2k African american community loves to make their avatar shirtless with tatts everywhere and sauce further proves that

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, hokiejetfan92 said:

That photo are Sauce's real tattoo's. I'm guessing to be tatted up like that probably costs tens of thousands of real dollars. And I feel stupid explaining this but hey why not...

So long story  the 2k community has changed a lot since you probably played it. the myplayer version of 2k is the futuristic style of video games with micro transactions. Where you create an online player w/ story mode. You can play to earn small amounts of VC or pay money to get instant VC and improve you're player. If you didn't want to spend any money you would have to play 30 hours before you could use him online effectively. People have gotten really into it because you play 3v3 mostly and with all the styles/positions of BBall you can't make an unstoppable team relative to your matchup. And you know they sell all this cool gear for VC and limited edition gear for your myplayer. I stopped playing last year but the 2k myplayer online is the only online game I have ever played with a massive african american community, it's quite unique.

So anyway, sauce is likening his tattoo's to using a glitch that people may know to get VC for free, he probably spent hours playing 2k to save up for his virtual tattoos in college/highschool. If you get it it's not really that funny. But what made me laugh about it is me and my friends could usually tell what demographic we were playing by their avatars, and so many black online players knew I was a white guy by how my guy looked and played 2k. Anyway, not to sound stereotypical, but we noticed how the 2k African american community loves to make their avatar shirtless with tatts everywhere and sauce further proves that

Haha thank you I’m a little slow sometimes 😂