Sauce Inked Up

That’s a filter I would guess but hey I’m old. Edit to add he has a lot to tattoos but I think some of that is not real 

before a knee surgery complication blessed me with clots, I got ink. It’s Jörmungandr, the Midgard serpent in a circle eating his tail  the Norse believed that there was no beginning or end of time  inside is a traditional Mjolnir  

Thor fights Jormungandr in Ragnarok  

Ragnarök is the last time Thor encounters Jörmungandr as the two finally meet in battle. Thor kills the serpent but has been sprayed so thoroughly by Jörmungandr's poison that he is only able to walk nine paces before falling down dead.

it’s not finished and probably never will be  there is supposed to be gold color on the rope around it and the runes for the saying Pórr vigi, That means “Thor protect us”   in the head of the hammer  

it’s a shame because the artist wanted to stop not me   Oh well  

this is before it healed. The bumps on the serpents head healed. 

8C4B9B40-526F-4839-A033-98365169FE67.jpeg

IMG_1726.jpeg

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Larz said:

That’s a filter I would guess but hey I’m old. Edit to add he has a lot to tattoos but I think some of that is not real 

before a knee surgery complication blessed me with clots, I got ink. It’s Jörmungandr, the Midgard serpent in a circle eating his tail  the Norse believed that there was no beginning or end of time  inside is a traditional Mjolnir  

Thor fights Jormungandr in Ragnarok  

Ragnarök is the last time Thor encounters Jörmungandr as the two finally meet in battle. Thor kills the serpent but has been sprayed so thoroughly by Jörmungandr's poison that he is only able to walk nine paces before falling down dead.

it’s not finished and probably never will be  there is supposed to be gold color on the rope around it and the runes for the saying Pórr vigi, That means “Thor protect us”   in the head of the hammer  

it’s a shame because the artist wanted to stop not me   Oh well  

this is before it healed. The bumps on the serpents head healed. 

8C4B9B40-526F-4839-A033-98365169FE67.jpeg

IMG_1726.jpeg

wait, so you're saying it's not real tattoos but a software filter? I never even considered that.

34 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

wait, so you're saying it's not real tattoos but a software filter? I never even considered that.

Just guessing.  The last I saw was last year and he only had 30% of what’s in that clip and he included lol emoji’s 

55 minutes ago, LSJF said:

Fixed it for you...

Haha, I mean, you could be right but he's rich and with the way he seems to be, he will be in shape forever probably, so it's not like he'll suddenly get super fat (he seems like a skinny person genetically too). I think techniques have probably gotten better these days which should also help. 

• Upvote 1

Ok so I had to google it 

As the name suggests, VC glitch allows you to grind Virtual Currency faster than other normal methods. There are a lot of Youtube videos about this but most of them don't work. Or at least, not anymore. It's pretty normal since the 2k team is always looking to patch game-breaking bugs and glitches.

it has something to do with nba2k?

As far as I can tell it’s a joke I don’t understand but the tatts are real. 

Ok so I had to google it 

As the name suggests, VC glitch allows you to grind Virtual Currency faster than other normal methods. There are a lot of Youtube videos about this but most of them don't work. Or at least, not anymore. It's pretty normal since the 2k team is always looking to patch game-breaking bugs and glitches.
it has something to do with nba2k?
As far as I can tell it’s a joke I don’t understand but the tatts are real. 

Haha I was wondering who would get it.
Yeah the myplayer mode is huge on 2k now. You create a player and position, can make em look like whoever.To be tatted like sauce prob costs $20 or 10 hours of game play. But you gotta play 75 hours before you get the rep to play with your shirt off

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

2 minutes ago, hokiejetfan92 said:

Haha I was wondering who would get it.
Yeah the myplayer mode is huge on 2k now. You create a player and position, can make em look like whoever.To be tatted like sauce prob costs $20 or 10 hours of game play. But you gotta play 75 hours before you get the rep to play with your shirt off

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

So the image of him is from a video game?  Is it real?