Jalen Ramsey

13 minutes ago, C Mart said:

Yup! I tore my miniscus back in high school. Played baseball through college. When I tore it, I did not have trouble walking. It took a few days of constant knee pain before I realized something was wrong. This feels like something more 

On 7/27/2023 at 12:43 PM, BigRy56 said:

Scary. This is why I refuse to fully buy into the Jets hype just yet. All it takes is one bad practice and things can start to fall apart

This. Wilson goes down and we don't have a single above average target for our new QB. Becton is already missing practice. Brown hasn't seen the field. We already have nothing at T (which is 1000% on JD). This isn't a team overflowing with elite or even very good talent across the roster. You said it perfectly, one bad practice and this team is completely derailed. Anyone with the "good for us" nonsense re Ramsey going down is a fool. Watch who you throw rocks at. This isn't a team with a great track record for players staying healthy. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 1