Packers | Chmura chides Favre

SoFlaJets

Mon, 3 Apr 2006 10:56:32 -0700

The Capital Times reports former Green Bay Packers TE Mark Chmura ripped QB Brett Favre, his former friend and teammate, during his Sunday morning radio show, April 2. Commenting on Favre's inability to make a decision on whether to retire or return for one more season, Chmura said: "People who don't think that it's all about him are fooling themselves. With a quote like 'What are they gonna do, cut me?' It's all about him." Chmura made his comments during the Miller Lite Football Show, which airs Sunday mornings from 8 to 10 a.m. on Milwaukee's ESPN Radio, WAUK-AM/1510. Chmura added that he isn't sure why Favre would want to return in 2006.

....Guess where Chmura went to College? Same place Bill Romanowski went. Same place that let a kid skip court on a DUI charge so he could play in a bowl game on some blue turfed field. Yup, same school who's former leading rusher doubled as a bouncer/dealer at a trendy downtown bar. Wait - same school who's former head coach turned a blind eye to the captain's on-campus, gambling business. Same school who's most famous alum has been busted getting pleasured by a very young looking girl on a suburban side street in the very suburb the school is in.

Mon, 3 Apr 2006 10:56:32 -0700

The Capital Times reports former Green Bay Packers TE Mark Chmura ripped QB Brett Favre, his former friend and teammate, during his Sunday morning radio show, April 2. Commenting on Favre's inability to make a decision on whether to retire or return for one more season, Chmura said: "I can't believe this guy's even THINKING about not coming back. Once it's gone, it's gone. And take it from me, I know. I miss playing because of one mistake. But you shoulda seen the ass on this kid. I mean dammmmn. And all that glittery makeup she had on. Mmm-mmm. Once a bitch hits 17 she's over the hill in my book and....uh....what was I talking about. Oh yeah, Brett. What the hell is he thinking? That guy should shave off his gray-gruff. No way you get a bitch under 20 with that crap on your face, so I mean what's the point?" Chmura made his comments during the Miller Lite Football Show, which airs Sunday mornings from 8 to 10 a.m. on Milwaukee's ESPN Radio, WAUK-AM/1510.

....Guess where Chmura went to College? Same place Bill Romanowski went. Same place that let a kid skip court on a DUI charge so he could play in a bowl game on some blue turfed field. Yup, same school who's former leading rusher doubled as a bouncer/dealer at a trendy downtown bar. Wait - same school who's former head coach turned a blind eye to the captain's on-campus, gambling business. Same school who's most famous alum has been busted getting pleasured by a very young looking girl on a suburban side street in the very suburb the school is in.

Boston College has a nice campus. College athletics is the epitome of hypocrisy and morals -not just at BC

BC is the epitome of schizo-hyprocricy. It thinks it's Harvard, Monday through Friday and then thinks it's Ohio State on Saturday. :rolleyes: Being a jesuit school and all, Sunday is a rest up from your hang-over day. ;)

pretty hard to disagree with anything chimura said. i'd say he pretty much hit the nail on the head - why does favre need all of the drama around him?

i agree...im tired of hearing about him.....i know his decision probably means nothing for the draft , but its rediculous how the media creams over him...

Are you implying that there was/is a problem with the programs on Chestnut Hill?

Archived