Unpopular opinions

2 hours ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

why would you ruin a perfectly good pizza by putting pineapple on it. You sir, do not deserve to eat pizza.

I bet you also put ketchup on your tacos instead of salsa.

It’s bread with stuff thrown on it. Relax pal.

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, DonCorleone said:

In some ways, Carter reminds me of Blair Thomas. His side to side 1 yrd loss/pickups. I was high on him, but am quickly rethinking it.

Carter gets way more hate than he deserves. He is not an all-around RB, he is incredible and elusive in open space. The Jets never used him correctly, his skillset is pass-catching. When he runs downhill, if the OL generates a hole, he is dangerous, but he is not one to break through the trenches.

He is absolutely a weapon when used correctly. He is not a good blocker and, as such, should not be the featured back.

• Upvote 1

My Unpopular Opinion: Tyler Conklin is one of the worst TEs and a detriment to the offense.

Last year every single time this dude was targeted he was a high risk to either fumble or drop the ball. His speed reminds me of my grandma doing a neighborhood walk in the retirement community.

So many friggin times this guy was wide open as a checkdown and ran 2 mph failing to get a first down. if literally anyone else was provided as a checkdown instead we would have had mega more first downs.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Jetsruby said:

Carter gets way more hate than he deserves. He is not an all-around RB, he is incredible and elusive in open space. The Jets never used him correctly, his skillset is pass-catching. When he runs downhill, if the OL generates a hole, he is dangerous, but he is not one to break through the trenches.

He is absolutely a weapon when used correctly. He is not a good blocker and, as such, should not be the featured back.

The vast majority of RBs in the league are dangerous in open spaces. He may well have been used incorrectly but if he cant hit the rare open hole, then he has issues. As you said, he is a bad blocker, on the rare occasion that the line opened up holes for him, he missed them and often runs into the pile. The only reason that he is still on the team is because he was drafted. I dont hate him, i just think that he is on bad side of mediocre.