Bleacher Report (mostly) Says Bills Win v. Jets

Warfish

I personally think our DL is going to absolutely destroy the Bills OL and dominate this game from start to finish.  Spencer Brown has been a complete liability against us in the past and he will be dealing with JJ, JFM and McDonald all day and is in for a real beating.  QW has also really done well against buffalo in the past and while Torrence was a solid pick in the 2nd round, hes still a rookie making his first NFL start on the road on MNF.

While going with a TE in the first, Buffalo was also unable to replace Tremaine edwards and will start 2 guys who really dont jump off the page in Dorian Williams and Terrell Bernard at LB next to Milano (who is obviously an elite talent).  I cannot see how we wont be able to run the ball all day on these guys and not ask GW and co to routinely beat a talented secondary. 

I think its a very favorable matchup for our roster

8 hours ago, FootballLove said:

I heard on talk radio the rifft with Stefon Diggs is over Josh Allen. Josh (apparently) is not an Alpha Competitor....doesn't spend a ton of time preparing, and is fine going off talent. Diggs blamed the Bills' falloff last season with Josh being unprepared. Hopefully Josh spent the off season working on his golf game.

So we don’t believe anything critical about the Jets on talk radio, but it’s gospel when they’re talking about the Bills, huh?