Official Hire Ben Johnson Thread - *After the season

6 minutes ago, Bronx said:

The original woo hoo was for the offensive performance. Yes we scored 31, but mainly due to special teams and the defense (again). 

Mainly? Yeah, that’s wrong. 
We score 31 a game we win out and you can complain to anyone who’s listening that the D contributed.  

i just seen two offensive HCs score 17 and 13 points. with QBs a little better than Zach. we got a guy across town who was supposed to be a great offensive mind who made Josh Allen what he is and he cant score points and hasnt develop Jones into anything.

why should i expect this Johnson guy will be any better just because he is an offensive guy? and BTW Goff was pretty damm good in L.A. 

• Sympathy 1

8 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Who cares?  The defense didn’t score enough to win the game.  That’s why it’s a team, both offense and defense.  They scored enough to win.  
We’ve played the Bills, the Pats and the Chiefs.  All really good defenses.  We scored 22 against the Bills, you’re not saying they’re the leagues worst D, are you?  They scored 20 against the Chiefs.  You can separate the D from the O.  Never heard team ranked that way.  Never mind it’s all of 5 games. 

The thread is about a new OC which I don't agree with mid season. You said "we scored 31 points" like the offense was responsible for all of it. I was just stating that it was not. The offense also only scored 16 against Buffalo as the last 6 points were score by special teams. Yes we have played some good teams and defenses but the OFFENSE only scoring 76 points in those 5 games and that is not going to get it done and remains the weak link on this team.