Jets | Hawk to visit

Smizzy

I wouldn't be surprised if they chose Hawk, even with the Kassell signing. Hawk would fit perfectly at OLB, and give us a stacked LB corps. He seems to be better suited for our D than Mario, although Mario is the better player.

I wouldn't be surprised if they chose Hawk, even with the Kassell signing. Hawk would fit perfectly at OLB, and give us a stacked LB corps. He seems to be better suited for our D than Mario, although Mario is the better player.

Clujet - As Trollie will tell you ... I'm a big AJ guy.

Troll, what is your deal with AJ? Are you a michigan or notre dame fan or something? The kid was a phenomenal player at one of the premier programs in the country. Barring injury (ala Katzenmoyer), he will be a great pro!

Kinda like Brian Bosworth?

Troll, what is your deal with AJ? Are you a michigan or notre dame fan or something? The kid was a phenomenal player at one of the premier programs in the country. Barring injury (ala Katzenmoyer), he will be a great pro!

I guess when you look at AJ Hawk, you see Brian Urlacher. When I look at AJ Hawk, I see a huge ball of pure hype that will fizzle out as soon as he steps onto an NFL field. He has Boz written all over him. Doesn't his acne face and ginormous head frighten you a little?

And, I am not a Michigan or an Irish fan, but even if I were it would not matter. Whoever can help the Jets win a championship, I want on the team and I don't give a **** where they went to school.

I guess when you look at AJ Hawk, you see Brian Urlacher. When I look at AJ Hawk, I see a huge ball of pure hype that will fizzle out as soon as he steps onto an NFL field. He has Boz written all over him. Doesn't his acne face and ginormous head frighten you a little?

And, I am not a Michigan or an Irish fan, but even if I were it would not matter. Whoever can help the Jets win a championship, I want on the team and I don't give a **** where they went to school.

Troll - What do you thing of Carpenter at 29 or 32?

Troll - What do you thing of Carpenter at 29 or 32?

I don't think we need to draft a linebacker that high, particularly now that we've brought in both Kassell and Chatham.

But, Carpenter > Hawk, as long as Carpenter doesn't have more injury problems.

Archived