Fatcessa destroys Bobby Boy

Plen T

19 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Rodgers won’t survive behind this line.  Start looking at underclassmen quarterbacks for 2025.

Rodger’s isn’t gonna save this team from itself in 2024. Everybody knows it, except the jets of course. We’re approaching the jets favorite time of the year. The off season hype mode to inspire ticket price increases 

21 hours ago, Rob Moore said:

It’s bad….board is basically unreadable at this moment.  There are 2 topics on the front page right now praising Francessa and Cimini.  Yes, let that sink in.

Last week there was a contingent flipping out bc we won and lost draft position.  This week a group flipping out bc we lost.  

I know everyone’s disappointed but it’s already been announced no one’s getting fired.  I hope once the smoke clears from the season we can all settle into normal off-season discussion WITHOUT the nonstop drivel about how much everything stinks and without the constant clown emojis, etc.

Off-season discourse here is usually very informative, especially draft talk bc we’ve got a lot of really very very knowledgeable draft guys here.  I hope it’s not ruined by “the disease.” 

The offseason discourse around here is usually nothing but delusional homerism and dog piling anyone who dares criticize.

But then the games actually start.

The Jets haven't made the playoffs in 13 years. The longest drought in all of major sports currently. What exactly type of conversion do you think that will illicit? 

Douglas and Saleh are losers. That's all they've done here. Empty promises from used car salesmen. The sooner we move on from these clowns the better.

2 hours ago, BP said:

Rodger’s isn’t gonna save this team from itself in 2024. Everybody knows it, except the jets of course. We’re approaching the jets favorite time of the year. The off season hype mode to inspire ticket price increases 

Rodgers will fix the OL, the WRs, the defense and the OC.

Of those, he probably actually will fix the OC since he can just ignore him and call his own plays.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, BP said:

So if Rex was the guy. What was the purpose of throwing Tebow into the mix when at the time Sanchez was still kind of a young qb with potential. Instead of 3 series to get a first down, Sanchez then only had two to get a first down. Just to sell jerseys. And Rex went along with it. 

that’s not smart coaching. He was just lucky. The Jets had a good team in 2008 that he inherited. Parcells inherited a putrid garbage organization that had to be fixed from top to bottom. You can’t even compare the situations. 

Rex didn’t trade for Tebow.  He was forced on him by Woody.  Beginning of the end of this franchise 

3 hours ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

The offseason discourse around here is usually nothing but delusional homerism and dog piling anyone who dares criticize.

But then the games actually start.

The Jets haven't made the playoffs in 13 years. The longest drought in all of major sports currently. What exactly type of conversion do you think that will illicit? 

Douglas and Saleh are losers. That's all they've done here. Empty promises from used car salesmen. The sooner we move on from these clowns the better.

Right now the discourse is dog piling anyone who dares to not hate every single thing about the team.  We all know the playoff drought, we’ve been here for all of it but the hate right now is just over the top.  Honestly the constant hate is just making me root harder for these guys to succeed.

JD and Saleh could literally cure world hunger, and many of you would have problems with it, it’s gotten that over the top.  And it’s just a wash rinse repeat cycle, bc whenever we bring in a new regime it will take approx 1-2 years before all the same folks are demanding their firings too….and so on…

The offseason is a time for hope.  I’m never going to tell anyone how to be a fan or insult their fandom, but in my humble opinion there’s absolutely nothing enjoyable or therapeutic about just despising everything about your team, but to each their own. 

5 hours ago, Rob Moore said:

Right now the discourse is dog piling anyone who dares to not hate every single thing about the team.  We all know the playoff drought, we’ve been here for all of it but the hate right now is just over the top.  Honestly the constant hate is just making me root harder for these guys to succeed.

JD and Saleh could literally cure world hunger, and many of you would have problems with it, it’s gotten that over the top.  And it’s just a wash rinse repeat cycle, bc whenever we bring in a new regime it will take approx 1-2 years before all the same folks are demanding their firings too….and so on…

The offseason is a time for hope.  I’m never going to tell anyone how to be a fan or insult their fandom, but in my humble opinion there’s absolutely nothing enjoyable or therapeutic about just despising everything about your team, but to each their own. 

This always seems to be the same tired excuse and defense of people. And it holds 0 weight.

People just want a winning season and playoffs. That's it.

That is literally their job to provide and they can't do it.

Douglas is on the cusp of 5 losing seasons in a row closing out. If he had provided one single winning season that might be a tangible point, but he hasn't.

Saleh has more losses by 15 or more points than wins. How could anyone possibly defend that.

They aren't just bad. This team has been historically bad under these 2. So I am not sure why anyone at this point would think anything other than what they are.

I want a winning team. That's it. These guys have proven time ans time again they are not capable. It's as simple as that.