Final Week Of Regular Season Gambling Thread

48 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Jaguars ML
Packers ML
Cowboys -9.5
Saints ML

4 leg parlay +538

Aren't the Cowboys 13 point favorites btw?  I still like them, even at that number, btw.  But did you tease them down or something?

19 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Aren't the Cowboys 13 point favorites btw?  I still like them, even at that number, btw.  But did you tease them down or something?

Yeah I used the alternate spread and chose the Cowboys at -9.5. I figured Cowboys winning by 10 or more was a safer bet. 

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

@bitonti what have you got for us?

Every time I share Pix they go sideways.

I won last night can't you leave me alone? 

J/k 😎👍

Pit - 3 and under 30.5, Hou - 1.5, NOS - 3, CLE/cin under 37.5, Jax - 3.5, tbb - 4.5, NYJ +2 and under 30.5, DET - 3.5, chi +3.5, DAL - 13.5, phi - 4.5, sea - 3, SFO - 4, LVR - 3 Kcc +3.5, MIA +2.5 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bitonti said:

Every time I share Pix they go sideways.

I won last night can't you leave me alone? 

J/k 😎👍

Pit - 3 and under 30.5, Hou - 1.5, NOS - 3, CLE/cin under 37.5, Jax - 3.5, tbb - 4.5, NYJ +2 and under 30.5, DET - 3.5, chi +3.5, DAL - 13.5, phi - 4.5, sea - 3, SFO - 4, LVR - 3 Kcc +3.5, MIA +2.5 

Reformatted for human consumption.  :)

Pit - 3 and under 30.5
Hou - 1.5
NOS - 3
CLE/cin under 37.5
Jax - 3.5
Tbb - 4.5
NYJ +2 and under 30.5
DET - 3.5
Chi +3.5
DAL - 13.5
Phi - 4.5
Sea - 3
SFO - 4
LVR - 3
KCC +3.5
MIA +2.5 

these bets were placed yesterday morning on FD so the lines and totals might not match up to what's happening RN

just a little on my reasoning 

the Jets winning today and snapping the streak with nothing on the line is peak Jets 

I also expect Sam Darnold to play lights out today and show us all what could have been (also peak Jets) 

The BUF/MIA game is really a pure pick em I like Buffalo too but only hope MIA bounces back from recent embarrassment 

the one I'm worried about the most is Philly

besides the fact they've been playing like trash for a month, i suspect they will be scoreboard watching and if when Dallas gets up big on the Commanders, Philly could just pack it in the second half 

but then again the Giants are garbage so I can't super bet on them either 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, defensedoesntgetyoulaid said:

I'm almost certain the Bills lose to the Phins tonight and miss out on a playoff spot (can't see the Titans beating a desperate Jags team). If this happens I hope they decide to move on from McDermott and bring in an offensive minded coach

We'll trade you Saleh for McDermott. 

Fwiw, I think you guys have the best chance to knock off the Ravens in the playoffs (in the AFC at least)

2 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

We'll trade you Saleh for McDermott. 

Fwiw, I think you guys have the best chance to knock off the Ravens in the playoffs (in the AFC at least)

Well that's the issue with McDermott. We missed the playoffs for 17 years until he arrived so I don't think they'd have the guts to fire him even if we get blown out by Miami and miss the playoffs this year. But I do wonder how far he can take the team. If we had a regular guy at QB I wouldn't feel like this, but Josh Allen is so talented I'm desperate to see him win one. Of course if they replace McDermott they may end up in an even worse situation which is why I think they wouldn't fire him.

Yeah, I think they can beat anyone on their day but they're just so inconsistent unfortunately (for me)

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, defensedoesntgetyoulaid said:

Well that's the issue with McDermott. We missed the playoffs for 17 years until he arrived so I don't think they'd have the guts to fire him even if we get blown out by Miami and miss the playoffs this year. But I do wonder how far he can take the team. If we had a regular guy at QB I wouldn't feel like this, but Josh Allen is so talented I'm desperate to see him win one. Of course if they replace McDermott they may end up in an even worse situation which is why I think they wouldn't fire him.

Yeah, I think they can beat anyone on their day but they're just so inconsistent unfortunately (for me)

Josh Allen is a beast and he has such a strong arm.  He's the perfect QB for a bad weather team but he's also talented enough to play in a shootout against a high powered offense like KC.  I still can't believe the KC game from like 2 years ago when they had like 20 seconds left and drove down the field for a game tying FG.  That game definitely should've been yours.  Who knows.  Maybe this year something will go in your favor.

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Josh Allen is a beast and he has such a strong arm.  He's the perfect QB for a bad weather team but he's also talented enough to play in a shootout against a high powered offense like KC.  I still can't believe the KC game from like 2 years ago when they had like 20 seconds left and drove down the field for a game tying FG.  That game definitely should've been yours.  Who knows.  Maybe this year something will go in your favor.

I think josh Allen has a big game tonight

diggs is due to see the end zone