Other NFL games 01-07

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Why do the JSN truthers stick with JSN and not simply move the target to Puka Nacua? 

Because they don’t have to. JSN would’ve been a better pick than Mickey D. it’s that simple.
That said Addison, Zay Flowers and Puka would’ve been even better.

3 hours ago, JustInFudge said:

Or Zay Flowers or Jordan Addison or Jayden Reed or Rashee Rice or Josh Downs or Tank Dell, (do I add LaPorta and Kincaid?) 

😂 Pick a name. Any name. Because let’s be real. Almost everyone who was picked in the first 3 rounds would’ve been a better, more productive pick than McDuck.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, BigRy56 said:

Very surprised that Miami can’t put their own fans in the stadium with the AFC East on the line. This is crazy, 1/2 Bills fans? Is the Miami fanbase that dead?

A large percentage of the South Florida population is from the New York area. Even more so during the Winter.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, football guy said:

You think that is coach speak? Hahahahahaha

Yea, pal, you just get that HOF jacket ready for Darnold and Wilson.

How about this.. Darnold, the legend, starts 8 games next year, I'll never post again. He doesn't start 8 then you never post again.

6 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

😂 Pick a name. Any name. Because let’s be real. Almost everyone who was picked in the first 3 rounds would’ve been a better, more productive pick than McDuck.

Well...that wasnt the exercise. lol   It was more about how showing that there were 8 other better receivers then the first one taken who is the epitome of a JAG but this board fawns for him for some reason.

Interesting about McDonald and his production.  He only had roughly 200 snaps on the year, 3.5 sacks, 2 FF, a block FG, which is actually very good production given the limited opportunities.  In comparison, it was only 3 less sacks then JJ on 500 less snaps this season and if you compare their rookie seasons, JJ had less sacks, 2.5 on roughly 100 more snaps.  A better way to look at it since he'll be take snaps from him the future is that he had the same amount of sacks as JFM on roughly 400 less snaps.  I know I know, luxury pick yada yada but dude is going to be a stud and nobody will care about his rookie season when he's finishing out games next season or how they missed out on JSN when Mike Evans is continuing his HOF career w/ Rodgers next year.

• Sympathy 1

8 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

Yea, pal, you just get that HOF jacket ready for Darnold and Wilson.

How about this.. Darnold, the legend, starts 8 games next year, I'll never post again. He doesn't start 8 then you never post again.

Money bets only