Best Jet QB Of All Time ?

Kup DeVilles

BTW, Ken O'Brien was a better QB than Pennington.

Are you kidding me?:eek:

Ken O'Brien was 10 times the QB that PennyBoySissy ever was.

I guess because O'Brien never led the NFL in that all-important QB rating stat, he goes way down on the totem pole in the majority of Jet fans minds.

Kenny O was the man! He had a tight spiral, threw a great deep ball. His problem, like many other qb's is that he had a very ineffective oline and because of that he was always getting put on his back. (He also held onto the ball a little too long)

Kenny O was the man! He had a tight spiral, threw a great deep ball. His problem, like many other qb's is that he had a very ineffective oline and because of that he was always getting put on his back. (He also held onto the ball a little too long)

The O-line sucked but yet Freeman avg 4.5 yds for his Career!! Hmmm no excuses were needed for Old Freeman I guess! How long before the first Martinette say's; They were a Great Run Blocking Team they just couldn't pass block!!:yahoo:

I always liked Richard Todd. I thought he was very good but had no protection most of the time. Why are you guys so down on him?

I AM NOT DOWN ON RICHARD TODD BUT HE IS NO JOE NAMATH.

1 JOE NAMATH

2 RICHARD TODD

3 KEN O'BRIEN

4 VINNY Testaverde

5 BOOMER

The O-line sucked but yet Freeman avg 4.5 yds for his Career!! Hmmm no excuses were needed for Old Freeman I guess! How long before the first Martinette say's; They were a Great Run Blocking Team they just couldn't pass block!!:yahoo:

Kenny O was on his back alot and Freeman was a great back. I'm sure even you understand there is a small difference between pass and run blocking.;)

I AM NOT DOWN ON RICHARD TODD BUT HE IS NO JOE NAMATH.

1 JOE NAMATH

2 RICHARD TODD

3 KEN O'BRIEN

4 VINNY Testaverde

5 BOOMER

What was i thinking. I should have voted for one of my ex-Steeler QB's, Bubby, or Neil. I'll go with Neil. You guys gave that guy 25 mil or so just to be kicked to the curb by Parcels if memory serves me? Losing Neil O'Donnell hurt my team pretty bad there for a few years. At one point, we had a 3-way battle for the starting job going on between Mike Tomczak, Kordell Stewart and Jim Miller DURING the season. Plus, i actually met Neil in person. He's not much of a people person IMO, but the best QB we've had from 80' til' 04'.

Archived