Just throwing it out there, Lamar....

Just now, Maxman said:

Thanks newb. Good post. I hope you stick around the site.

I’m a paid subscriber, sir. Show a little more respect to your customers. Your customer service sucks. FYI a lot of potty mouths and despicable personal attacks. Completely unacceptable for us seniors. I’m a big @SeniorFlaJet supporter now :rl:  I want my username changed to senior 2 

what do you have to say for yourself?

13 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

oh, good we're already on the Sam Darnold and Zach Wilson suck at football because of Jets fans being mean portion of the offseason.

What happened?!  I thought we were supposed to enjoy this win all offseason?

11 minutes ago, BP said:

I’m a paid subscriber, sir. Show a little more respect to your customers. Your customer service sucks. FYI a lot of potty mouths and despicable personal attacks. Completely unacceptable for us seniors. I’m a big @SeniorFlaJet supporter now :rl:  I want my username changed to senior 2 

Since you have the same profile pic, you should change it to "Hex2" for maximum confusion!

13 hours ago, jetswin said:

Lamar never would have had a shot with the Jets. The man is a stud who would have been chased out of here in fitheteen minutes.

So he would have been on the field 3 times longer than AAron Rodgers.

On 1/21/2024 at 8:34 AM, BP said:

Sorry, but we have just partnered with NFL great to serve you better, 

539DA113-7972-42BA-8B08-D718C3521EDF.jpeg

• Haha 1