Nantz & Romo SB call

On 2/13/2024 at 12:38 PM, Jack Straw said:

I'm the opposite.

When Vinny ruptured his achilles, I watched it repeatedly. When Pennington broke his wrist against the Giants in a pre-season game, the image instantly became my JetNation avatar. When Rodgers' achilles tore off his heel, I was comfortably numb knowing that our worst fears are always destined to become reality.

Mecole Hardman catching the game-winning touchdown was the only fitting end to a disastrous 2023 season.

I am incapable of feeling the pain this team instills on its fan base. For all intents and purposes, I am dead inside, and the Jets are the party guilty of killing my soul.

@Lurker89

Dj Khaled GIF

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Terrible take! This is an obvious personal attack directed against me, thinly veiled as a shot against Romo.

My response is that people who use few words probably only know a few. More is more.

Also Romo is obnoxious.

Happy Come On GIF by DAZN

On 2/12/2024 at 5:38 PM, oatmeal said:

Romo is the worst 

Who wants to hear him slurp up Josh Allen for 3 hours

Straight Terrible 

He started out very well as a broadcaster. But Sunday every sentence was that Andy Reid and Kyle Shanahan are super geniuses who's offenses cannot be stopped by mere mortals. And it didn't stop. 

Nantz, unless his Patriots are playing, always sounds like  he's booking his next trip to Augusta or Pebble Beach on his phone while the game is happening and this game is an annoyance.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2