When you bring in arod

arod is a baseball player.

Funny how the mantra now is we have to bring in all sorts of help for Rodgers when he essentially passively dictated most of the trash players and coaches brought in last year.

Luckily the utter disaster of last year may have made both him and Douglas realize all the rodgers buddies are trash and he will be better off.

That trade has effected every part of this team and still is, there would be much less talk of trading down in this draft if we ha a 2nd rounder.

14 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

arod is a baseball player.

Funny how the mantra now is we have to bring in all sorts of help for Rodgers when he essentially passively dictated most of the trash players and coaches brought in last year.

Luckily the utter disaster of last year may have made both him and Douglas realize all the rodgers buddies are trash and he will be better off.

That trade has effected every part of this team and still is, there would be much less talk of trading down in this draft if we ha a 2nd rounder.

we were yelling about bringing in help last year. 

Houston Texans Lol GIF by DraftKings

JD's big addition to go along w/Rodgers was the corpse of Dalvin Cook.

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

we were yelling about bringing in help last year. 

Houston Texans Lol GIF by DraftKings

No we ddi bring in help last year. lots of it.

Allan Lazard, Randall Cobb, Billy Turner, Dalvin Cook, Tim Boyle, Nathaniel Hackett, all help we brought in for Rodgers.  We drafted a developmental rush end.

And many people just ate it all up as if these were good moves.

29 minutes ago, Larz said:

Time to pack it up guys. Someone didn’t get the guy he wanted 

It’s over 

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

if Joe had a track record with a winning record I would say let the man execute his plan-he does not -it has been painful watching the Joe Douglass era and each year being told to be patient, wait until the FA period is over, wait until the draft is over, wait until those players have 2-3 years in the system, wait until Joe gets his plan into action, wait until the new coaches get their system in

As a frustrated fan it is hard watching the texans, the jaquars ,the falcons, the browns , the lions all who sucked become good teams while the jets continue to  suck

even the sh*tty bears have built a nice roster-I would rather have their roster (pre this years draft) vs ours and definitely post draft

A few years ago I walked about from all of my paid PSLS for a variety of reasons but the main one was a bad product on the field and LOTS of losing seasons. 

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

No we ddi bring in help last year. lots of it.

Allan Lazard, Randall Cobb, Billy Turner, Dalvin Cook, Tim Boyle, Nathaniel Hackett, all help we brought in for Rodgers.  We drafted a developmental rush end.

And many people just ate it all up as if these were good moves.

I only see one starter on that list and that's Lazard. Cook is a reach. Douglas wanted someone behind a recovering Breece. It's not like Rodgers and Cook were BFF's. Boyle was brought in to help teach the offense while the Rodgers negotiations were ongoing and he was to be the practice squad QB. I don't see how McDonald is in any way connected to Rodgers. I'm sure it wasn't his preference.

I can hang Lazard and Hackett on Rodgers. The rest were bit players not meant to see much field time (Boyle, Turner, Cobb.)