Kev's update

Brenjetsfan

OTAs

04/15/06

Last week we had 2 OTA (organized team activities) practices. The first thing that struck me was the lack of green on the practice field. Funny how being in one color for so long will distort the other colors of the rainbow! Anyways, the only person not in attendance was Keith Bullock, why? I couldn't tell you, I don't know him to make a comment either way. I like the offensive system of Norm Chow, a lot like what we ran in NY. I am still learning the terminolgy, but it hasn't been an issue and I don't anticipate it being one. The big question in Nashville is what is going on with McNair and who will the Titans draft, my response for both is "I don't know" Leinhart and Young were in on consecutive days last week, and all I can say about both is "wow" Big kids, both of them! Cutler was in the week before, and the same description would be used with him. It will be interesting to see who we decide to take in the draft. I am continuing to enjoy my time in Nashville. I have found some good eats, my favorite so far being Christie Cookies! Slammin! The Pancake Pantry has awesome blueberry pancakes, but I have to find a way to get a "back door pass" God Bless, Happy Easter

I have found some good eats, my favorite so far being Christie Cookies! Slammin! The Pancake Pantry has awesome blueberry pancakes, but I have to find a way to get a "back door pass" God Bless, Happy Easter

Does this mean that Sooth is moving to Nashville?

Why should Kevin comment on Bullock not being in camp- that is what people do not like about him - take care of yourself
That caught my eye also. Might've been a playful dig, but he went on to say he dosen't know him well.

OTAs

04/15/06

Last week we had 2 OTA (organized team activities) practices. The first thing that struck me was the lack of green on the practice field. Funny how being in one color for so long will distort the other colors of the rainbow! Anyways, the only person not in attendance was Keith Bullock, why? I couldn't tell you, I don't know him to make a comment either way. I like the offensive system of Norm Chow, a lot like what we ran in NY. I am still learning the terminolgy, but it hasn't been an issue and I don't anticipate it being one. The big question in Nashville is what is going on with McNair and who will the Titans draft, my response for both is "I don't know" Leinhart and Young were in on consecutive days last week, and all I can say about both is "wow" Big kids, both of them! Cutler was in the week before, and the same description would be used with him. It will be interesting to see who we decide to take in the draft. I am continuing to enjoy my time in Nashville. I have found some good eats, my favorite so far being Christie Cookies! Slammin! The Pancake Pantry has awesome blueberry pancakes, but I have to find a way to get a "back door pass" God Bless, Happy Easter

xyz

Archived