All Game Threads 2024-25 Season

• TuscanyTile2 changed the title to All Game Threads 2024-25 Season
3 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Each game needs it's own thread.  Why would you try to lump them into one giant mess?  

This thread isn't the "game thread".  It's a listing of game threads from the season.  It can be used as a reference guide if you want to look up a game thread from this season.  The original post will be updated each week.

19 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

And if things go as planned, there will eventually be another thread containing the season threads.  

OCD much?

Now that I got that out, I like the idea. It will be easier to find damning tidbits to use against fellow posters.

• Haha 3

38 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

This thread isn't the "game thread".  It's a listing of game threads from the season.  It can be used as a reference guide if you want to look up a game thread from this season.  

Oh.  I get it.   A game-day-thread index thread.  Do us all a favor and give each one an in-depth analysis.  Or synopsis.  Or just tell us where the dumbest posts can be found, so we can abuse the participants.

18 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Oh.  I get it.   A game-day-thread index thread.  Do us all a favor and give each one an in-depth analysis.  Or synopsis.  Or just tell us where the dumbest posts can be found, so we can abuse the participants.

Lol, not a chance.  This thread is just an index.  People can do with it what they want.