I've made up my mind

Untouchable

I want D'Brick

I've been jumping on the bandwagon of all these different players, but I'm now set on Ferguson. Maybe I'm one of the few people who knows what an awesome O-line can do for your team. We have nothing but JAG's set in place on the line right now and we need to add some blue chippers.

Ferguson is the kind of guy that can anchor your O-line for 10-13 years and can be dominate while doing so. Building up the trenches is the best way to go for a team like us who has few playmakers on the offensive side of the ball.

I think a lot of us fans want the sexy pick at #4 (QB, DE, LB, etc.) but what good is a QB going to do us if he's getting smacked in the face every time he drops back to throw the ball? We're gonna end up just like the Texans if we decide to go that route.

Football games are won and lost in the trenches and D'Brick just seems like the ideal pick for us. He's a high character guy who's a leader and considers it his mission to keep the QB standing on his feet.

I can hear it now.......

"With the 4th selection in the 2006 NFL draft, the New York Jets select......D'Brickashaw Ferguson, OT Virginia!!!"

The crowd goes wild. :cool:

i would take mario williams...

he plays 2nd base, right?

or is he a power forward??i cant remember...

i just know he has one heck of a left hook

or is that a hook shot...

either way he looks good in the throwback uni of wimbledon in the 70's

Nooooo please!!

This team already has enough guys from NC "Fake" University...need the Brick if it is at all possible. Besides, what good is having a qb if he cannot be protected?

i think brick might be gone. who would you take?.

DBRick is the choice. I fear he isn't going to be there. In which case I say they have to consider trading down, at least a few spots.

I think he will be there at #4.

Texans will take Bush #1

The Saints want no part of the #2 pick (Benson doesn't want to shell out the money) and I believe they deal that pick to a team that covets Lienert/Young.

The Titans will take the other QB not drafted at #2.

And bingo, D'Brick is sitting there at #4 for the Jets.

And knowing the friggn' Jets, they'd pass on D'Brick and draft Cutler.:eek:

Matt Baker, quarterback..North Carolina.

Just kidding!!

It's a tough call, but I don't think I would go qb anyway....maybe then look at Williams

i just think with abraham gone ... a pass rusher wouldnt hurt.. and if brick is gone...he is our next best bet.

I think he will be there at #4.

Texans will take Bush #1

The Saints want no part of the #2 pick (Benson doesn't want to shell out the money) and I believe they deal that pick to a team that covets Lienert/Young.

The Titans will take the other QB not drafted at #2.

And bingo, D'Brick is sitting there at #4 for the Jets.

And knowing the friggn' Jets, they'd pass on D'Brick and draft Cutler.:eek:

I hope it shakes out that way. Except the Cutler part. Things that will make me vomit:

1. Trading up to # 1 for Reggie.

2. Trading up to # 2 for a noodle arm QB.

3. Passing on DBrick at # 4.

4. Hearing Terry Bradway discuss the Jets draft philosophy.

5. Another day of listening to "draft experts".

I want D'Brick

I've been jumping on the bandwagon of all these different players, but I'm now set on Ferguson. Maybe I'm one of the few people who knows what an awesome O-line can do for your team. We have nothing but JAG's set in place on the line right now and we need to add some blue chippers.

Ferguson is the kind of guy that can anchor your O-line for 10-13 years and can be dominate while doing so. Building up the trenches is the best way to go for a team like us who has few playmakers on the offensive side of the ball.

I think a lot of us fans want the sexy pick at #4 (QB, DE, LB, etc.) but what good is a QB going to do us if he's getting smacked in the face every time he drops back to throw the ball? We're gonna end up just like the Texans if we decide to go that route.

Football games are won and lost in the trenches and D'Brick just seems like the ideal pick for us. He's a high character guy who's a leader and considers it his mission to keep the QB standing on his feet.

I can hear it now.......

"With the 4th selection in the 2006 NFL draft, the New York Jets select......D'Brickashaw Ferguson, OT Virginia!!!"

The crowd goes wild. :cool:

hey UT good to see you here and that's a great avatar-oh yea the more things change and all-we both wanted D'Brick since the season ended,but I too have changed my mind about a dozen times-right now I kinda feel let things fall where they may and who knows, we might end up with Reggie Bush for all we know.Bush,Cutler,Leinart,D'Brick,Mario or whoever I'm trusting the new regime to do what they feel is right for them-we owe them that much at least-right now anyway

hey UT good to see you here and that's a great avatar-oh yea the more things change and all-we both wanted D'Brick since the season ended,but I too have changed my mind about a dozen times-right now I kinda feel let things fall where they may and who knows, we might end up with Reggie Bush for all we know.Bush,Cutler,Leinart,D'Brick,Mario or whoever I'm trusting the new regime to do what they feel is right for them-we owe them that much at least-right now anyway

Well said. I'm at the point right now where I will accept whatever they do (just no trade ups) I just want the draft to get here.

i just think with abraham gone ... a pass rusher wouldnt hurt.. and if brick is gone...he is our next best bet.

I think thats what the 2nd #1 will be for...Bobby Carpenter,or maybe even a trade up to grab Wimbley/Lawson.

Not that I wouldn't like picking Mario Williams,just if both he and Ferguson are on the board I take D'Brick.

I think thats what the 2nd #1 will be for...Bobby Carpenter,or maybe even a trade up to grab Wimbley/Lawson.

Not that I wouldn't like picking Mario Williams,just if both he and Ferguson are on the board I take D'Brick.

I've heard that Williams has less 'heart' than a guy like (teamate) Lawson, who doesn't necessarily have the same physical intangibles to rely on like Mario. Lawson's 'motor' is always running.. sounds more like a mangini/Belli guy.

I personally don't want another JAbe attitude on the team.

Archived