Official Jets Practice Squad Thread (17/17) Cine Signs With Bills

26 minutes ago, ARodJetsFan said:

Insignificant.

It was reported Cine was signed to our PS, turns out he didn't & took a better offer.

Sh!t happens.

All of this Hoopla, about a fringe player that's not even on the team.

It's definitely time for the season to start.

You backpedal better than Darelle Revis dude.

You talk shi* to other people on this issue and now it is 'sh*t happens and he is a fringe player'

Take some accountability and take the L like a man on this discussion.

• Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

You talk shi* to other people on this issue and now it is 'sh*t happens and he is a fringe player'

Hey bud it was reported he was signed to our PS by NFL.com

Jets signing former Vikings first-round S Lewis Cine to practice squad (nfl.com)

"The New York Jets are signing former Minnesota Vikings first-round pick Lewis Cine to their practice squad, NFL Network Insiders Tom Pelissero and Mike Garafolo reported on Wednesday".

Last time I checked, NFL.com was a pretty repuatable source - I have no control over the report not being accurate;

Spew your accountability garbage to NFL.com, not me, it's not like I made it up and pulled the information out of thin air - it was obviously out there.

• Upvote 1

• jetsrule128 changed the title to Official Jets Practice Squad Thread (17/17) Cine Signs With Bills
1 minute ago, ARodJetsFan said:

Hey bud it was reported he was signed to our PS by NFL.com

Jets signing former Vikings first-round S Lewis Cine to practice squad (nfl.com)

I have no control over the report not being accurate;

Spew your garbage to NFL.com, not me.

It was in the newspapers today also. That’s why I say (Rumor) before the team announces it 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, jetsrule128 said:

It was in the newspapers today also. That’s why I say (Rumor) before the team announces it 

Some of these d-bags, have absolutely NOTHING better to do, then act like annoying little gnats.

1 hour ago, ARodJetsFan said:

Insignificant.

It was reported Cine was signed to our PS, turns out he didn't & took a better offer.

Sh!t happens.

All of this Hoopla, about a fringe player that's not even on the team.

It's definitely time for the season to start.

In this case, it’s hoopla created by you. You talk sh*t to a poster (not me, by the way) who simply corrects your misstatement that he was “claimed” off waivers by the Jets. Then accuse me of “spin” when I say the poster had a point, and that the distinction matters — why would I care to “spin” about a post that wasn’t even mine? Now you continue to post inaccuracies as you repeatedly say he signed to the Bills active roster, when the reports all say he was signed to their PS. And you blame any mistakes on the reporting, and say “sh*t happens.” Sh*t also happens when you type the wrong words, or don’t read the reports carefully. Might want to look at your defensiveness, bro … It’s OK to say “I made a mistake.”  I bet you’re a fun one in the family and at work.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Gaffneycatch81 said:

In this case, it’s hoopla created by you. You talk sh*t to a poster (not me, by the way) who simply corrects your misstatement that he was “claimed” off waivers by the Jets. Then accuse me of “spin” when I say the poster had a point, and that the distinction matters — why would I care to “spin” about a post that wasn’t even mine. Now you continue to post inaccuracies as you repeatedly say he signed to the Bills active roster, when he was reportedly signed to their PS. And you blame any mistakes on the reporting, and say “sh*t happens.” Sh*t also happens when you type the wrong words, or don’t read the reports carefully. Might want to look at your defensiveness, bro … It’s OK to say “I made a mistake.”  I bet you’re a fun one in the family and at work.

First off, I sure as hell ain't your bro, so you can stick that right up your a$s.

The fact that Cine was listed as being on the practice squad, made the point you were trying to make, completely mute.

Waiver claims can't be signed to the practice squad, Cine was listed as being on the practice squad, which should have made it very obvious, that he wasn't a waiver claim.

Maybe you didn't know that waiver claims can't be signed to the PS - it's o.k. to admit that you didn't know something - just like I did when it was pointed out to me, that Eze was an international player, which I had no idea.

In the end, it's all a wash, because Cine never even actually signed with us (thank you NFL.com) and was signed by Buffalo this morning.

So this is all about a whole lot of nothing, other than maybe your ego is bruised.

If you want to take shots at me, fire away with all you've got - but keep my family out of it d!ckhead.

59 minutes ago, ARodJetsFan said:

First off, I sure as hell ain't your bro, so you can stick that right up your a$s.

The fact that Cine was listed as being on the practice squad, made the point you were trying to make, completely mute.

Waiver claims can't be signed to the practice squad, Cine was listed as being on the practice squad, which should have made it very obvious, that he wasn't a waiver claim.

Maybe you didn't know that waiver claims can't be signed to the PS - it's o.k. to admit that you didn't know something - just like I did when it was pointed out to me, that Eze was an international player, which I had no idea.

In the end, it's all a wash, because Cine never even actually signed with us (thank you NFL.com) and was signed by Buffalo this morning.

So this is all about a whole lot of nothing, other than maybe your ego is bruised.

If you want to take shots at me, fire away with all you've got - but keep my family out of it d!ckhead.

I suggest going from 6 cups of coffee to maybe 4. You're welcome!

• Post of the Week 1

On 8/29/2024 at 6:37 AM, Beerfish said:

Watching the pivot in real time is hilarious from Douglas homers

• Upvote 2
  • More Ugh 1

On 8/29/2024 at 10:19 AM, ARodJetsFan said:

Mute :grin: