WTF was Rodgers doing here????????

25 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

His legs are going to break down as the season wears on.

Rodgers trotting down the field - a thing that happens repeatedly in every practice as all players run to keep in shape - is a wear and tear problem, and every 20 yard trot downfield will sap him of his precious bodily fluids that will run out in 2-3 months? Because he not-quite sprinted 20 yards on a play in week 3?

= say you're an old couch potato without saying you're an old couch potato :D 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Rodgers trotting down the field - a thing that happens in every practice as all players run to keep in shape - is a wear and tear problem, and every 20 yard trot downfield will sap him of his precious bodily fluids that will run out in 2-3 months? Because he not-quite sprinted 20 yards on a play in week 3?

= say you're an old couch potato without saying you're an old couch potato :D 

😂😂😂 also true

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

😂😂😂 also true

If it makes you feel any better, I only have a certain number of times per day I can make it roundtrip up and down the stairs. The over-under is 4. Below that, ok not a real issue. More than that within a 24-hour period may or may not cause me to need a nap before the timeclock resets the next day. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

If it makes you feel any better, I only have a certain number of times per day I can make it roundtrip up and down the stairs. The over-under is 4. Below that, ok not a real issue. More than that within a 24-hour period may or may not cause me to need a nap before the timeclock resets the next day. 

Whoever invented stairs had zero regard for anyone over the age of 42 

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Whoever invented stairs had zero regard for anyone over the age of 42 

Though the records from back then are spotty, Perilaus of Athens is often credited with the concept. Stairs and the brazen bull were two inventions stemming from his sadistic ideas to foist upon humanity, with the third being Andy Dick.

21 hours ago, Bronx said:

It's called testosterone, a critical hormone that's absent amongst most emancipated Jets fans.

I understand that you’re trying to insult a large swath of Jets fans here but, “emancipated”? 

Cary Elwes Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

• Haha 1