Quincy Williams demands accountability

3 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

I have a difficult time thinking he's calling out other members of the defense. Feels like it's directed at the offense/coaching staff.

How can this Jets team not rush the football?

They finally have the threat of a QB who should be able to make teams pay for loading the box against the run.

The "Killer B's" of Breece and Braelon are a well above-average RB duo.

The OL has been upgraded.

That's the one component of the Jets entire team that is dramatically underperforming the past couple weeks.

Is it the scheme, the playcalling, the execution (are the Jets tipping their plays?), or individual players that are to blame?

6 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

I have a difficult time thinking he's calling out other members of the defense. Feels like it's directed at the offense/coaching staff.

Yes, starting with the hc who seems to not take any responsibility for the offense’s failures.  He specifically said from the top on down.  

14 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Is it the scheme, the playcalling, the execution (are the Jets tipping their plays?), or individual players that are to blame?

Plenty of blame to go around but my first instinct from watching this team so far this year is that teams know when we're running the ball -- some combination of scheme/trends and tipping the plays.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

How can this Jets team not rush the football?

They finally have the threat of a QB who should be able to make teams pay for loading the box against the run.

The "Killer B's" of Breece and Braelon are a well above-average RB duo.

The OL has been upgraded.

That's the one component of the Jets entire team that is dramatically underperforming the past couple weeks.

Something is obviously not working at all. BOTH running backs are being hit in the backfield almost every time. It’s really unbelievable. It has to be scheme/coaching issue. It’s not the RB fault they get hit immediately after getting the handoff and it can’t be that the ENTIRE o-line cannot individually block their man.

• Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, Barkus said:

It’s maddening. New qb, new o-line, good RBs, new WR, offense still looks terrible. Salad is out of excuses. Unless this team goes on a major run, his time is up after this season. Does JD go too is the next question.

Yes, he does.

Saleh is on the verge of losing the locker room.

It's not even a Zach Wilson thing any more.  He's got Aaron Rodgers.

The common denominator in all this is the head coach.

He stinks like rotten fish.

If you want to throw Joe Douglas in there, go ahead. 

I'm tired of defending the GM, even though I still believe there is more than enough talent on this team to win and win big with a real HC.

Douglas hired Saleh and has continued to stick with him despite overwhelming data points to the contrary, so he deserves to crash and burn along with him.

3 hours ago, NYJCAP2 said:

Sauce is a liability in the run game.

After Mason trucked him week 1, he wants no part of it.

Neither do I . I mean I want his skinny. Out there stopping passes not stopping runners.

The offense sucks when they have a loaded rosters. That's the problem.

Def got eyes and watches tape. They love to play Rodgers in a game with Hackett calling plays.

The truth is we do not have a competitive offense, and we have talent players. It's just the same ole story, a coach who don't know what they doing...gase, bowles, etc... now this hack