Mike Williams DNP

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Is that what you call it when someone smarter than you discusses something objectively and doesn’t leave room for your child-like stupidity?

Is so, then …

Sad Tears GIF

Keep crying like a little girl because a grown man pointed another man’s mistake. Do you crawl into the fetal position when you don’t get a gold star at work?

not a single one of us knows what the play call was and what route MW was supposed to run.  watching it over, it looked like a badly underthrown ball from AR, off his back foot.  not really sure you can vehemently defend AR on this one.  and not 1 QB in the entire league would throw his teammate under the bus like AR did.  

i've had high hopes for the jets, AR and MW and as usual, have been severely disappointed.  this team should be 5-1, with the loss coming from the week 1 spanking by SF.  tired of the excuses and nonsense.  

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

I mean, if they can go get a run stuffing DT for MWILL, I'm all for it.  I think it's a bit unfair the way he's being thrown under the bus but at the same time, I do think with Adams here there just isn't a lot of opportunities for him and we would be better off trying to turn him into something useful.  Probably a long shot though, player for player trades don't happen but maybe they can flip the draft pick for MWill to another team.  They really need more on the d-line.  

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, heymangold said:

not a single one of us knows what the play call was and what route MW was supposed to run.  watching it over, it looked like a badly underthrown ball from AR, off his back foot.  not really sure you can vehemently defend AR on this one.  and not 1 QB in the entire league would throw his teammate under the bus like AR did.  

i've had high hopes for the jets, AR and MW and as usual, have been severely disappointed.  this team should be 5-1, with the loss coming from the week 1 spanking by SF.  tired of the excuses and nonsense.  

Rodgers discussed it directly lol. 

• Post of the Week 1

32 minutes ago, Larz said:

Prediction: he practices today and it was just personal 

All the conjecture and narrative building around here is hilarious.... seems like half JN watches reality shows with their wives.

Is there more going on behind the scenes than we know about ...100% yes there is....

Is it a ****ing soap opera .... only if you make it one.

Did the QB call out his own sh*t play... yep

Did he also hold a reciever accountble for their f*** up ... yep.

Some of you guys would rather he fluff MW then be like "no that was the wrong decision given what the defense was showing"

Getting Davante makes Williams expendable and a valuable trade assest to fix another deficiency...

Trade him for a need and go sccop up hunter  Renfrow for the vet minumum to compete with Gibson and Corely for table scraps.

Long story short: TLDR a lot of you are drama queens and none of it matters ... it's not as good as some of you pretend  it is and its not as bad as some of you want it to be.

8-9 win team (+ or - 1) given out history we find a way to lose out at the end for 7 or 8 wins.

it doesn't matter ... this ends poorly and I'm gonna enjoy the implosion.

• Post of the Week 1

11 minutes ago, heymangold said:

We all know because our HOF QB told you exactly what happened. Keep living in delusion land though 

29 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

The Jets wouldn’t have been in this mess if JD and Salad showed one shred of competence over the 3/3.5 years respectively that they ran the team before the AR trade. 

Yeah this. Again who knows how much Woody prevented them from putting things in order. But with Saleh it always seemed like winning was maybe the 5th or 6th most important thing.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, rangerous said:

It’s not just Lazard.  Rodgers is getting on with hall and Wilson.  Funny how Lazard was suddenly rejuvenated when Rodgers came back.  And Wilson started out slow but ow is making some great catches.  I think if Rodgers leveled any criticism at Williams it’s more because he wants to win and Williams didn’t run his route correctly. Had he caught the ball the games outcome might’ve been different.  And remember Williams came here after being one of the lead guys on the chargers.  He has to earn his chops with the jets.  I think Williams will come back strong.

And over the past few seasons just who was holding players accountable. Saleh?  The kicker just cost them a game and that’s two already this season.  But the word is he’s a fine kicker?  He might be fine person but two games is a lot to lose.  There needs to be accountability and it sounds like Rodgers is calling the players out.  Not such a bad thing especially if the coaches don’t.

Williams has had this rep predating the Jets. It probably was a bad fit that Douglas rushed. 

4 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

But with Saleh it always seemed like winning was maybe the 5th or 6th most important thing.

Hence why he is gone. Just zero urgency with the guy, and the players seeming way too comfortable and complacent. Ppl like to totally ignore what got us to this point, where we need Aaron Rodgers to save everyone. 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, heymangold said:

not a single one of us knows what the play call was and what route MW was supposed to run.  watching it over, it looked like a badly underthrown ball from AR, off his back foot.

It's been discussed ad nauseum. The video has been broken down. Don't just watch, learn.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, BreeceHallofFame said:

We all know because our HOF QB told you exactly what happened. Keep living in delusion land though 

46 minutes ago, Larz said:

Rodgers discussed it directly lol. 

23 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

It's been discussed ad nauseum. The video has been broken down. Don't just watch, learn.

you expect AR, the master narcissist and ego manic of the nfl, to take blame for making a bad throw? if you believe him, then i got a bridge in brooklyn to sell ya.

25 minutes ago, heymangold said:

you expect AR, the master narcissist and ego manic of the nfl, to take blame for making a bad throw? if you believe him, then i got a bridge in brooklyn to sell ya.

Well at least you admit your bias. You saw what you wanted to see. 

If you saw Rodgers on McAfee, he said he wasn't calling Williams out, just answering the question.  Seemed like bullsh*t and McAfee called him out and said that you just have to give a canned answer there.  Use coachspeak, but Aaron stuck with the, they asked about that play.  He said he didn't play well enough and he was only answering about that play.  FWIW, he admitted it was underthrown but blamed Williams being in the wrong place because he was throwing "no look" and when he saw Williams "wasn't at the red line" he tried to adjust. 

I assume it was intentional.  Seemed drunk with power - either sending a message to Williams, or more likely to Woody to go get Adams.  He should remember that Gase got the GM fired and then had to spend a miserable year tanking to hand #2 overall to somebody else.