A fans URGENT memo to Eric and Mike

SouthernJet

In all seriousness, go for it.

No one, no one, will 2nd guess you trading both #1s for Bush. He has been hailed as the 2nd coming.

You can build the line thru lower picks and salary cap casuality vets June 1st.

Bush will freeze LBs and also slow down the pass rush, thereby helpin our Red Cross QB corps.

Bush will negate all that Eli Manning BS press the Turd Giants have been dippin thier beaks in..

Eric and Mike, I have been jets fan since 1964,,

seriously guys, this is the right move for skill, team, media , ticket sales, beer sales, jersey sales and the best damn backpages in Post and Daily News history.

I'm sure it's a repeat, but I just heard Sal Palantonio report on ESPN that the Saints are ready to sign Bush. He noted that could mean they are ready to sign him, or they're trying to drive the price up.

Makes sense, of course, but this is what puzzles me.........

He also said 4, 29, and a 3rd rounder might be too rich for the Jets?:eek:

4,29, and a 3rd is a steal. I can only assume they will get better offers than that.

if Nawlins went out and said "we don't want him" that would automatically drive their asking price down.If they DO sign him that would mean they have 40 million tied up in 3 RBs-too much.

I just woke up after dreaming all night about Reggie Bush-get this guy and we'll see something happen at Radio City that we never saw at the Garden-Jets fans chanting in unison REG-GIE REG-GIE REG-GIE REG-GIE just like we did at Yankee Stadium almost 30 years ago.Hell I was there when they gave out Reggie Bars and if we can get this guy guess what-we'll be throwing them out on the turf just like we did back then-in appreciation

Great post SJ

For once, you and I are on the same page

Whatever it takes, we need to land this guy

At this point, if we don;t land him, I'll view this draft as a failure

I see you're up early too Jon-what were YOU thinking about as soon as you woke up-me too

I'm right there with you on this one JJ-I'd love to hear chants of REG-GIE REG-GIE again from the fans as we win a championship-Back in 1977/78 NY Yankees that's what we used to do at the stadium for you younger guys.It would feel the same to win with the Jets as it did for us Yankee fans back in the 70's-but unbelievably it's been more than twice as long for the Jets than it was for the pinstripers then-

No one, no one, will 2nd guess you trading both #1s for Bush. He has been hailed as the 2nd coming.

Bush will freeze LBs and also slow down the pass rush, thereby helpin our Red Cross QB corps.

Bush will negate all that Eli Manning BS press the Turd Giants have been dippin thier beaks in..

seriously guys, this is the right move for skill, team, media , ticket sales, beer sales, jersey sales and the best damn backpages in Post and Daily News history.

damn youre OLD:p

great post SJ..but i still think we should stay put ....BUSH WILL fall to #4..

I love it. I agree.

Great post SJ

For once, you and I are on the same page

Whatever it takes, we need to land this guy

At this point, if we don;t land him, I'll view this draft as a failure

Thank God you guys aren't running this franchise.

We can probably stay put at #4 and get him without giving up anything.

If not Laurence Maroney at #29.

Archived