The QB depth chart could very well look like this next season...

Jetsfan80

1) Patrick Ramsey

2) Chad Pennington

3) Kellen Clemens

4) Brooks Bollinger

5) Brad Smith

Unless we cut Pennington. :)

My prediction:

1.) Patrick Ramsey -- Chad will not be ready by Season Start, will lose his job to Ramsey, who will play pretty well behind a new O-line.

2.) Chad Pennington -- Holding time, not fully recovered, till he is cut in the 2007 offseason.

3.) Kellen Clemens -- Learning for one year at #3, possibly at #2 in 2007, and taking the reigns in 2008 and beyond......if he works hard enough to get there.

Bollinger is cut this offseason before camp. Smith is an emergency QN only, never listed on the depth chart there, and becomes the #5 WR this year, #4 next year. Posession/3rd down guy.

I feel bad for Bollinger. The guy is getting cut because the Jets drafted someone who isn't even better than him.

Are you trying to prove that you are a joke? If you truly fell Bollinger is a better potential QB than Clemens, then I am embarrassed to call you a fellow Jets fan.

Why, because someone has a different opinion then you. He likes Bollinger. He had a good season behind a piece of crap line, a second string rookie RB, and receivers and tight ends that dropped so many balls it wasn't funny. I think we made a mistake taking Clemens we could have gotten a decent OLB or DT. So warfish just relax. Everyone has their opinions.

Why, because someone has a different opinion then you. He likes Bollinger. He had a good season behind a piece of crap line, a second string rookie RB, and receivers and tight ends that dropped so many balls it wasn't funny. I think we made a mistake taking Clemens we could have gotten a decent OLB or DT. So warfish just relax. Everyone has their opinions.

I'm surprised Fred Jetstone hasn't responded to this thread.

cross out noodle arm! mangini is not going to pay him to be a towel waver. he's toast. you can't name one qb who came back from his extensive injury, let alone one that got injured twice.

If we were gonna cut chad,it already would have happened,not a restructure. Chad is gone next year,not this year though.

Archived