Mangini and Tannenbaum have no clue!

The Fat Man

I was pretty happy with #1 and #2 and then I have to ask myself....What the farck are these guys doing? Do we want football players or college professors. This is men's professional football. Screw test scores!

Anthony Schlegal; A weak selection and I doubt he'll be in the league in 2 years. He is slow and unathletic. Jets could have done better with this pick.

Eric Smith: Oh great! another goddamn safety. maybe we can have a safety party. He is limited athletically but can read a book! WoW!

Brad Smith: Great a QB/WR/whatever. This is another experiment! Just what we need a pick to use as a lab rat.

Leon Washington: I did like this pick! I cannot complain.

Jason Pociasck: No athleticism and he is another typical Mangini pick so far, all the brains and no athletics. Will not make the roster in 2006.

Drew Coleman: a 5' 8" 175 lb CB need I say more. He'll do well against 6'2 225 lb receviers. Great at SAT scores though!!!

Titus Adams: Draft a DT after you just loaded up free agency with DT's not a good choice. This guy will get cut in August!

I heard this guy call in blasting the Jets after the 1st pick. Saying that the Jets did not make themselves better. LOL after 1 pick he said this.

I was hoing that Lendale would end up here. I thought the Curtis Martin influence might really be huge there.

I was pretty happy with #1 and #2 and then I have to ask myself....What the farck are these guys doing? Do we want football players or college professors. This is men's professional football. Screw test scores!

Anthony Schlegal; A weak selection and I doubt he'll be in the league in 2 years. He is slow and unathletic. Jets could have done better with this pick.

Eric Smith: Oh great! another goddamn safety. maybe we can have a safety party. He is limited athletically but can read a book! WoW!

Brad Smith: Great a QB/WR/whatever. This is another experiment! Just what we need a pick to use as a lab rat.

Leon Washington: I did like this pick! I cannot complain.

Jason Pociasck: No athleticism and he is another typical Mangini pick so far, all the brains and no athletics. Will not make the roster in 2006.

Drew Coleman: a 5' 8" 175 lb CB need I say more. He'll do well against 6'2 225 lb receviers. Great at SAT scores though!!!

Titus Adams: Draft a DT after you just loaded up free agency with DT's not a good choice. This guy will get cut in August!

How dare you be critical of the Jets draft? This regime has a plan, and it is to go 7-9 every season.

Fat Man and Peter North sitting in a tree

F_U_D_G_E_P_A_C_K_I_N_G

First comes the Hemoroids

Then comes the pink tutus

Then comes the 16 yr old filipino boys

You gay bastards, why do you post here when its obvious both of you are NOT jets fans?

LL

Its different saying something like "you know what, they did a good job in the first two rounds, but I question some of their picks in the 3rd round and on the 2nd day. We'll see how they do on the field though, I'm sure I haven't scouted out these players near as much as the team has." than saying "What a horrible draft, we will regret it for years, this FO is clueless."

Archived