why is chad going to mini camp next week if it is only for rookies

jetsrule128

Damn, Savage beat me to the punch.

:lol: wow ... who would have thunk it... a half an hour late...

next time read before you post...it might have saved you some embarrassment. :roll:

Wow, I've never seen so many people change on a person as I've seen here. I have to give Chad some credit. He knows he's hurt and has to battle for a position, so he goes out to help himself and probably the younger guys and every one here bashes him for it. Don't get me wrong if Chad comes out sucking then I'm all for putting in the best player. I don't care if it's the water boy. But damn it, give the guy some props for showing some heart.

Wow, I've never seen so many people change on a person as I've seen here. I have to give Chad some credit. He knows he's hurt and has to battle for a position, so he goes out to help himself and probably the younger guys and every one here bashes him for it. Don't get me wrong if Chad comes out sucking then I'm all for putting in the best player. I don't care if it's the water boy. But damn it, give the guy some props for showing some heart.

He's also trying to protect his wallet.;)

That's a fair post CoachT, and I agree.

I don't think anyone questions his heart, they're just ready to move on.

Plus he's a prime target for busting on, especially since many Jets fans used to do Brady vs. Chad comparisons, and the ridiculousness of it in hindsight is funny.

True, I just love the guys heart. I was at the game in Jax when Vinny went down and he came in. They still lost but he showed alot of heart in that game and every game I've seen him play. I think he is going to be a good coach if he ever goes that route.

Considering his arm strength is that of a middle school kid, for all intensive purposes he is a rookie.

That being said, I admire his drive and work ethic and always have. I just don't think he ever was or ill be an NFL caliber QB once Defenses were onto his scheme for success. Add in two rotator cuff injuries and now I think he is useless. Hell I'd like to be millions of doolars worth of uselessnesss as well!!

Since when are water boys paid $64 million to do their job?

Who are you, Pennington's father?

True, I just love the guys heart. I was at the game in Jax when Vinny went down and he came in. They still lost but he showed alot of heart in that game and every game I've seen him play. I think he is going to be a good coach if he ever goes that route.

You have to understand people are just having fun busting on Chadwick! Like what would you call a picture of Penny and Clemens in his college uniform? A Lame Duck!!:) Hey we love Maxie even though he uses Anal beads the size of Bowling Balls...And we all love Penny's Heart! It's his Arm and Shoulder we have a problem with!:cheers:

Archived