Derek Jeter tested for steroids last week

Jet/BosoxFan

of course, this went unmentioned for more than a week by the Yankee Homers on this board, but here is an interesting link:

http://cbs.sportsline.com/mlb/story/8325400

I guess MLB think(s) Jetes needs chemical enhancement to hit 2 out single(s) to right center. Of all the things Nancyboy Jeter is sticking up his a$$ (insert A-Rod joke here) I doubt a syringe full of steroids is one of them.

*grammar corrections made due to popular request...OK, one angry shut-in who cant take a slight at his metrosexual idol requested it. Hmmm...resorting to grammatical miscues on internet message boards, a telltale sign of lacking material!

of course, this went unmentioned for more than a week by the Yankee Homers on this board, but here is an interesting link:

I guess MLB think Jetes needs chemical enhancement to hit 2 out single to right center. Of all the things Nancyboy Jeter is sticking up his a$$ (insert A-Rod joke here) I doubt a syringe full of steroids is one of them.

"i guess MLB think Jetes"

"to hit 2 out single to"

nice grammar

I guess MLB think Jetes needs chemical enhancement to hit 2 out single to right center. Of all the things Nancyboy Jeter is sticking up his a$$ (insert A-Rod joke here) I doubt a syringe full of steroids is one of them.

It wasn't mentioned because it's nothing. 5 players from every team were tested.

You would sound so much smarter if you knew WTF you were talking about more.

It wasn't mentioned because it's nothing. 5 players from every team were tested.

You would sound so much smarter if you knew WTF you were talking about more.

Yank-me fans are in full defensive mode. :roll: They like to tear into Sox for being over board, but can't handle the slightest jab. :roll:

So now anytime Im speaking to Jet/Bosux fan ,you are gonna come to his rescue?

I dont need anyone to come to my recue...and PFIKSH isnt coming to anyone's rescue. He sees what I see, you Yankee fans cant take a joke.

Judging by the reply posts...I think you guys think I was insinuating Jetes was on steroids. Read my first post again, @ssholes.

I dont need anyone to come to my recue...and PFIKSH isnt coming to anyone's rescue. He sees what I see, you Yankee fans cant take a joke.

Judging by the reply posts...I think you guys think I was insinuating Jetes was on steroids. Read my first post again, @ssholes.

I LOVE your sig and avatar! =D>:lol:

Awwww

Look at how cute he is when he's mad.Relax Shirley Temple,you wanted a Yankee/Sox War...Im giving you one.

I hate the way you little Boston bitches cry about eveything. You guys are more emotional them my wife.

Awwww

Look at how cute he is when he's mad.Relax Shirley Temple,you wanted a Yankee/Sox War...Im giving you one.

I hate the way you little Boston b!tches cry about eveything. You guys are more emotional them my wife.

Ppppuuuhhhllleeeaaassseeee!!!!!!!!

[-X

SKank fans having been acting like their panties are in bunch all winter. All you hear, "Act like you been there before," whenver a Sox fan gives them a little $hit.

Yet, antime prior to last October, a Yankee fan, who by their very nature has as much brain function as Terry Schiavo had, all you ever heard was 1918 or 26-0. :roll:

Y

Yank-me fans need to look in the mirror.

Archived