Moving Jets VHS

shawn306

I'm moving next week down to South Carolina. For the past two years I have been converting alot of my Jets collection to DVD and I have some vhs tapes that if anyone is interested can have. Just let me know. Here is what is I'm looking to move.

1988 All 16 games

1987 All games except the scab games and the opener against Buffalo

1995 Jets at Panthers

1995 Jets at Bills

2000 Jets at Green Bay

2000 Jets at Tampa Bay

2000 Jets vs Colts

2000 Devner vs Jets

2000 Jets at Bills

2000 Bills at Jets

2000 Jets at Miami

Not really.

I didn't start taping the games until after the players strike.

Now twenty years later. Man that is alot of tapes. Add to that the tons of Shea games and other sporting events that I have. The number is astronomical. I found a guy in Florida who had alot of games going to back to the Shea days so we traded alot for about 3 years building up each others collection. This website has a listing of all my tapes.

http://geocities.com/mcconnell08831/NYJETSTAPES

Do you remember the players strike party they had in the parking before the first scab game against Dallas ? I went to the party, had about 20-25 players sign my yearbook. Everyone from O'Brien to Russell Carter. Took alot of pictures of Jets and Giants at the rally and then left after the game started.

Does memory serve me correct on that Brister play? It was right before the half. The Jets were at midfield. He shoveled it and it was returned for a TD.

UGH.

that be it !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone have a copy of the jets fins game in 1986 (or 1985) where the jets won in overtime with wesley catching the winning td? I'd like to get a copy of that game, favorite of all time. I'd also like to get a copy of the loss to cleveland in overtime (Gastineu game) so that I can watch everytime things go bad and remember that things were even worse at one point.

BTW, I'm serious.

Anyone have a copy of the jets fins game in 1986 (or 1985) where the jets won in overtime with wesley catching the winning td? I'd like to get a copy of that game, favorite of all time. I'd also like to get a copy of the loss to cleveland in overtime (Gastineu game) so that I can watch everytime things go bad and remember that things were even worse at one point.

BTW, I'm serious.

We can't provide those tapes. We can send somebody over to kick you in the nuts anytime you are having a bad day. Pretty much the same feeling!

That game was the Panthers first regular season win ever. What a disaster that season was.

Still looking for a couple of those games from 95. (Why ? Because I am a glutton for punsihment)

Surprisingly the toughest game for me to find was the 1985 Tampa Bay at Jets when the Jets scored something like 62 points. I finally found it last year.

potw nom pretty funny stuff boss

:) :)

I hate getting nominated. I won't win and Tx has 2nd locked up. I hate knowing that I can finish no higher than 3rd before the contest even begins.

Wait I root for the Jets. I am used to feeling that way.

Archived