Knicks fans...

Jetsfan80

Was Eddie Curry REALLY worth the # 2 overall pick? I'll say it again, the Knicks are the most pathetic professional franchise in all of sports.

And a 1st rounder next year too. It really was a pathetic deal.

Still does not change the fact of a terrible trade by Thomas- to not even protect it as lottery protected

Paxxon, The Bulls GM, was quoted as saying that he would have broken off talks if the pick was lottery protected. Even if that's true, Thomas was a fool. Bulls did not want Curry, and were looking to dump him. They didn't even want to pay him the min.contract. And as a restricted FA, he would have garnered more than the min.

Thomas fell for every hook, line and sinker Paxxon pulled on him. Very poor deal.

Was Eddie Curry REALLY worth the # 2 overall pick? I'll say it again, the Knicks are the most pathetic professional franchise in all of sports.

maybe this year they are, but given the history of the Knicks, its a really harsh thing to say. As a Knicks fan i can side with you and your frustration though! It seems like it has to get worst before getting better with thge Knickerbockers.

maybe this year they are, but given the history of the Knicks, its a really harsh thing to say. As a Knicks fan i can side with you and your frustration though! It seems like it has to get worst before getting better with thge Knickerbockers.

Two mistakes in your post:

1) The Knicks don't have that great of a history.

2) I'm a Nets fan. I'm ripping on the Knicks with this thread because I hate them.

2) I'm a Nets fan. I'm ripping on the Knicks with this thread because I hate them.

Your pathetic for rippin on the Knicks. We didnt make you look that bad when you sucked an we were good. Wait till you suck again once you lose J kidd you guys are done.

The knicks are a total joke but they have just as good a chance at winning an NBA title as the nets do.

well two chapmionships and a host of HOF members is what i would call a great history. as for the Nets, while i don't dislike them, since they have been in the NBA, not ABA with Dr. J, what have they won?

well two chapmionships and a host of HOF members is what i would call a great history. as for the Nets, while i don't dislike them, since they have been in the NBA, not ABA with Dr. J, what have they won?

An Eastern Conference Championship with a tenth of the fan support, marketability, and revenue.

Archived