Notice what loudmouth is missing from this forum??

Smizzy

i too noticed JBF was INDEED logged on to the forum last night, despite not posting

so his "i have a life" posts are sheer lies

He "has a life" when the redsox lose and he gloats when they win.

Go figure.

I have a question(s). Does puffing out your chest take a lot of effort? If so, when you are all done (read:Yanks start losing) does it hurt?

It takes about as much effort as nitpicking the entire baseball forum. You are familiar with that so ,that should answer your question.

The great thing about being a mod is....You know who is here,when they are here and what they are doing while here. I find it amusing anytime the Yankees beat the sox....You are here....you read the new threads....and then run off into the night and hide out till the next day.

You are a joke and I love hearing the punchline. ( quick....look for typo's to make you feel better about being a ****roach)

The many problems with your twisted logic are:

1. I was here last night, as I posted twice for all the world to see.

2. Quite often, I read these threads you speak of written by yahoos like Maxman, smizzy, and blackout and they are completely uninspiring. Nary a Yankee poster on this board is witty/funny/interesting. Ham is only sorta funny but only because he goes off the deep end at the drop of a hat.

But if I do indeed decide to reward my legions of fans with one of my instant classic posts, its going to require some effort to sit down and type out my uber-cerebral masterpieces. Sometimes I just dont have the effort/initiative.

But like most things on this planet, if you dont do it yourself, it never gets done.

Youre right about one thing though, Garb is a nit-picker. And a bit of a dingbat too if you ask me.

I will say this much though, Garb, Thor, and several other pro-BoSox posters are really giving the YAAAnkee fans a run for their money as far as who can be the most annoying group of posters on this board.

But if I do indeed decide to reward my legions of fans with one of my instant classic posts, its going to require some effort to sit down and type out my uber-cerebral masterpieces. Sometimes I just dont have the effort/initiative.

Legions of fans????????????:confused: I thought the only one was BigJermaine from Queens. And we all know what happened to him!!;)

The drivel you pour forth requires no preparation or effort to produce. Most folks do the same when sitting on the throne in the bathroom.:rolleyes:

Archived