Questions For Rich Cimini

Maxman

Any thoughts to grouping all of the Pennington questions into one part of the chat? also maybe the Mangini questions? just an idea to allow Rich answer questions on the entire team and not keep hitting the same topics.

Any thoughts to grouping all of the Pennington questions into one part of the chat? also maybe the Mangini questions? just an idea to allow Rich answer questions on the entire team and not keep hitting the same topics.

It is a good idea actually. If I can figure out a way to make that work I will do it that way. Thanks.

Ask him what Cedric Houston's status is. Is he fully recovered?

I'm also interested in his take on Houston. How has he looked and if he thinks there is a shot that he could be the starter opening day.

For Rich

What is the real story with DROB- does he have a condition arthritic that will hamper him in the future

Who does he see as the starters on the offensive line as of right now

For Rich

What is the real story with DROB- does he have a condition arthritic that will hamper him in the future

Who does he see as the starters on the offensive line as of right now

Two good questions. If DRob really has that condition with his knee and can't play more than a few years the Bradway legacy will forever be tarnished!

This is a damn good question:

Rich, so all I hear is that every position is up for grabs, that the best player will play no matter what BUT does that apply to Curtis Martin and the rest of the running backs on this team? We all know Curtis Martin isnt any good anymore and that Cedric the Entertainer is much better, so is there really going to be a competiton for the starting RB spot and if so, what is your prediction on who the starting RB is entering week 1?

Archived